Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15872863 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #9975 on: May 25, 2010, 02:00:20 am »

On a moonlight night on Friday the 13th, a simple, innocuous forum thread drove three people insane and left four dead.

This summer, can you face the horror that is...

The HAPPY thread (cute smiley)

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9976 on: May 25, 2010, 02:03:58 am »

Ohh, this thread is almost to the 10000th post, who will get the 10000th post?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #9977 on: May 25, 2010, 02:23:03 am »

By the way, this chapter pretty much sums up the entirety of The Making of a Prophet.

On a moonlight night on Friday the 13th, a simple, innocuous forum thread drove three people insane and left four dead.

This summer, can you face the horror that is...

The HAPPY thread (cute smiley)

Coming soon to a theater near you.

With my luck I'd probably be one of the four dead.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:25:13 am by Taco Dan »
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9978 on: May 25, 2010, 04:37:50 am »

I wanna be the (dead) guy!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Char13magne

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeah, It's Charlemagne, with a sword, by Dürer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9979 on: May 25, 2010, 06:04:01 am »

The fact that this is on page 666, the devil's number, oooooh scary (even if I'm Jewish), oooooooooooooooooooooohhhh!!!!!! Oh, wait, someone already took this joke, oooops. I should go put this embarrassing incident on the "things that made you sad today" thread. ???..........:-[..........:'(
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:07:08 am by Char13magne »
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
               Voltaire

"To have another language is to possess a second soul."              
               Charlemagne

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9980 on: May 25, 2010, 06:24:10 am »

Hey, funny story about that. You know how the Bible's constantly being gone over? Well, Some recent suggestions (there's more but gosh darn if I just can't be bothered looking it up right now - oh and, given this is religion we're discussing, personal beliefs play a big part and whether or not you really believe or care about this is up to you) by Bible scholars indicate that the actual number of the Devil might actually be 616, or even that - given each letter in the Hebrew alphabet has a corresponding number - the number of the Devil is not in fact a number at all, but essentially the codeword for Nero and other major persecutors of early Christians around the time Revelations was written.

Which is funny, because in Russia the jinxed Bus route (route 666) was renamed. To route 616.

Ho ho ho.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9981 on: May 25, 2010, 06:24:21 am »

It's trying to bum me out, but I don't want to let it.  I'm more afraid of the condescension I'll get from whatever dentist I go to, and the bad news he'll give me.

I was lucky that when dealing with my teeth, both the dentist I saw and the oral surgeon wern't condescending about it, they just did what they could for the pain I was in at the time and told me what my options were to fix everything.  I was also lucky that that the dentist, when dealing with a particularly bad abscess was really cheap about it, 20 bucks to examine my teeth and prescribe Vicoden and antibiotics.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:27:39 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9982 on: May 25, 2010, 06:40:26 am »

2 and a half hour English literature test.  Done.

Now I never have to do that ever again.  I don't care if I got zero marks, I'm not retaking that monstrosity.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9983 on: May 25, 2010, 07:05:08 am »

Happy page 666 everyone!

Page 200 for me.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9984 on: May 25, 2010, 08:30:36 am »

Misfits.

By the way, I watched the first episode based on this recommendation and a quick google, and it seems you're right. It's British Heroes, without the bullshit. But only 6 episodes apparently? Or just so far?

Its been renewed for a second season, which should air sometime before the end of the year.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9985 on: May 25, 2010, 08:36:15 am »

How'd you get a busted tooth? Also, that sounds like you had an adventure-filled roadtrip... a ManVenture, even.

All of the situations I have described were not directly related to the roadtrip, and I could have let it get manlier.  Somewhere around Carbondale, Kansas, we passed right through an NHRA Nationals convention, with the biggest gathering of drunk gearheads and party-ers that I've seen in one place.  It might have been fun to wander around, and I've been to enough races to feign like I know what I'm talking about, but I was pretty sure somebody was going to get their ass kicked before too long.

Anyway, re: the tooth: I got it in stages.  First, the wisdom tooth grew in almost sideways, and carved a hole in a molar.  Then I didn't take enough care of it, and it got abscessed.  About eight years ago.  I never had the money or insurance to do anything about it except cure the abscess.  So it's been sitting there needing a root canal this whole time, and finally while eating beef jerky, a third or so of it just snapped off.  No pain or blood or anything, just a cleanly broken tooth in the back of my mouth.  It's trying to bum me out, but I don't want to let it.  I'm more afraid of the condescension I'll get from whatever dentist I go to, and the bad news he'll give me.

I have one of those.  I was thinking about just getting it pulled but I realized that there would be no molars in that side thanks to my hilariously overcrowded mouth a few years ago and some bad molar growth.
Shoes...

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #9986 on: May 25, 2010, 08:37:37 am »

I caught Episode 4 (I think it was Episode 4, the one where the two black people start a relationship where they "wank in front of eachother") on Showcase last night.

Couldn't really follow what was going on,  either because I hadn't seen any earlier episodes, or because of the extreme level of cockney accent.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9987 on: May 25, 2010, 08:40:12 am »

Episode 4 is were the guy who can go back in time does so and starts fucking the time line. And he fucks it hard.

(The chick has the power to make anybody want to have sex with her, but the guy wont take no and he cant remember anything after or say no either so they cant really do that.)
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9988 on: May 25, 2010, 09:32:16 am »

Anyway, re: the tooth: I got it in stages.  First, the wisdom tooth grew in almost sideways, and carved a hole in a molar.  Then I didn't take enough care of it, and it got abscessed.  About eight years ago.  I never had the money or insurance to do anything about it except cure the abscess.  So it's been sitting there needing a root canal this whole time, and finally while eating beef jerky, a third or so of it just snapped off.  No pain or blood or anything, just a cleanly broken tooth in the back of my mouth.  It's trying to bum me out, but I don't want to let it.  I'm more afraid of the condescension I'll get from whatever dentist I go to, and the bad news he'll give me.

You may want to get a dental opinion on this, but Wisdom Teeth are actually designed to replace lost molars due to primitive humans accidentally biting down on rocks and such; they come in at an angle, gradually push the remaining teeth over, and then swoop upright, thereby closing 1 tooth worth of gap, and replacing lost molars.

Once again due to modern hygiene, they've become rather superfluous, like tonsils (which are huge bacterial sponges) and the appendix (filters and concentrates poisons from the digestive system), and generally cause more trouble than they're worth... but in your case, it might be good to leave in!

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9989 on: May 25, 2010, 10:23:45 am »

I'm getting my wisdom teeth cut out soon :/ and maybe remove my tonsils before the Fall. Is it really worth getting rid of your tonsils?
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 13326