Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6639 6640 [6641] 6642 6643 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15737811 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99600 on: February 20, 2013, 10:31:40 am »

After 3 days of feeling bloated, nauseous, unable to muster an appetite and generally feeling like shit is falling apart around me....

Today I get up and feel like a NORMAL PERSON again! Hurray! I can eat lunch, do my job and go home and enjoy myself instead of feeling sick.

I must have caught some kind of stomach bug, because man, I haven't felt that consistently queasy in a long time.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99601 on: February 20, 2013, 10:47:48 am »

Also, in unrelated news, I'll be back in America in seven days!

Finally, I shall be free of this hellish South American prison! I seriously miss the cold.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99602 on: February 20, 2013, 11:16:26 am »

Also, in unrelated news, I'll be back in America in seven days!

Finally, I shall be free of this hellish South American prison! I seriously miss the cold.
You MISS the cold? I would do a lot to get the temperatures up here a bit so my hands don't freeze off biking to school.

Either way, I got my tablet back from repair! No more horribly loud screeching, yay!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #99603 on: February 20, 2013, 11:33:13 am »

I am embarking on an ambitious project to translate My Immortal into Portuguese.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99604 on: February 20, 2013, 11:34:12 am »

What on Earth do you have against Portugal? Or Brazil?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #99605 on: February 20, 2013, 11:39:59 am »

What on Earth do you have against Portugal? Or Brazil?
Does one need a reason to hate Portugal? I'm kidding, of course. I like Portugal!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #99606 on: February 20, 2013, 11:45:49 am »

Shouldn't have watched the last two episodes of Adventure Time season 4 just before trying to go to sleep.  Holy shit.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99607 on: February 20, 2013, 12:27:34 pm »

I am embarking on an ambitious project to translate My Immortal into Portuguese.

Dutch-Brazilian here. Out of sheer curiosity are you of the Portuguese or Brazilian variety?
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #99608 on: February 20, 2013, 12:51:55 pm »

Dutch-Brazilian here. Out of sheer curiosity are you of the Portuguese or Brazilian variety?

Eu sou intercambista americana no Brasil agora.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99611 on: February 20, 2013, 02:00:01 pm »

He needs to make a masterpiece, and then all will know what I knew along - Nicolas Cage is the greatest artist of his time.
He did, it was called Adaptation and it was hilariousness distilled.

There's also Leaving Las Vegas and for some, Wild at Heart.

I hope Nic Cage never stops taking terrible roles though. I have watched so many godawful movies just because I knew he would make them enjoyable and he has only let me down twice (Knowing and City of Angels).

Happy times were had when Cage sang Elvis. It's probably the only film where a good film and good acting by Cage have met. I still can't bring myself to enjoy vast majority of Cage films. Dreadful stuff.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99612 on: February 20, 2013, 02:01:26 pm »

He chews the scenery in both Con Air and FaceOff, but the ordering of large hams by everyone in both films is part of thier appeal. Arent they both John Woo movies?
This is a blank sig.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99613 on: February 20, 2013, 02:23:26 pm »

Con Air is a classic, and Cage is one of the main reasons why. All that delicious ham.

Ye gods, what really needed to happen was a Nic Cage/Will Shatner buddy cop movie. That would be glorious.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #99614 on: February 20, 2013, 03:06:19 pm »

Rejoice, for you are also learning what being aware of an infatuation feels like. It's a bit like shame or regret. But it's a good thing to learn. Self-knowledge For The Happy?
It would be good to be immunized against these.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 6639 6640 [6641] 6642 6643 ... 13325