Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6603 6604 [6605] 6606 6607 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793596 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99060 on: February 11, 2013, 01:22:56 am »

So then Karnewarrior got the 100,00th post?
And he's so humble about it. :P
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99061 on: February 11, 2013, 01:33:45 am »

Nah, I'm limiting myself to 60% (which combined with my over-50 Stealth, is still pretty damned good). Maybe if I were making a stealth-oriented character I'd give it a shot, but I'm supposedly a mage :P

Good point - 100% chameleon makes the game easier than if you had god mode on.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #99062 on: February 11, 2013, 02:03:32 am »

Since this seems to have become the oblivion thread temporarily. I might as well ask.

Does anyone here remember a mod that added "Generic" npcs around some of the towns? Like random unnamed citizens and so on? I can't remember what it was and coming from daggerfall towns just don't feel crowded enough.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99063 on: February 11, 2013, 02:23:30 am »

Morrowind Comes Alive did that for Morrowind. As for Oblivion, no idea.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #99064 on: February 11, 2013, 02:25:33 am »

Quick googling is suggesting something called Crowded Cities. Speaking of that, what's your mod list? My last attempt at oblivion modding ended up with me being massively frustrated and giving up and playing Nehrim more :-\

E: Which is actually mostly a happy 'cause Nehrim's awesome.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #99065 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:04 am »

The only significant mods I have are OOO (Full not lite), Reneirs guard overhaul, duke patricks combat archery and some armor and clothes replacers. The game is totally playable just like that, and awesome.

Yes I have beautiful people 2ch edition, bbb animations and some adult mods I rarely use but I'm sure you guys don't want those and I can't name the latter at all. I've been considering getting UVII if the ultimate compatibility skeleton works with the dismemberment features though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99066 on: February 11, 2013, 05:44:25 am »

The only significant mods I have are OOO (Full not lite), Reneirs guard overhaul, duke patricks combat archery and some armor and clothes replacers. The game is totally playable just like that, and awesome.

Yes I have beautiful people 2ch edition, bbb animations and some adult mods I rarely use but I'm sure you guys don't want those and I can't name the latter at all. I've been considering getting UVII if the ultimate compatibility skeleton works with the dismemberment features though.

Ooh, we're going by Oblivion mods?

Lemme fire up OBMM. :P

CM Partners
Hemingway's Capes
Martigen's Monster Mod
Companion Vilja (how can I not, fully voiced (7000+ lines of dialogue voiced), a questline with parts written by TERRY PRATCHETT)
Curse of Hircine (because Morrowind/Solstheim had werewolves and vampires, oblivion just had shittily implemented vampires)
Handtohand advanced- makes hand to hand actually worthwile
and a Voice Extender, because having my character ACTUALLY SPEAK is far too awesome. Plus, as a semi-demi-sort-of-okay VA myself I can make new ones, but I don't generally use them.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99067 on: February 11, 2013, 05:59:03 am »

Late happy 100 000 posts!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99068 on: February 11, 2013, 10:14:19 am »

Quick googling is suggesting something called Crowded Cities. Speaking of that, what's your mod list? My last attempt at oblivion modding ended up with me being massively frustrated and giving up and playing Nehrim more :-\

E: Which is actually mostly a happy 'cause Nehrim's awesome.

moDem's city Life adds NPCs in the cities as well, including an attempt at children.  Also, Crowded Roads adds NPCs to the roads.  I have both of them on because it otherwise felt empty.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #99069 on: February 11, 2013, 10:20:40 am »

Janet, Crowded Cities would be as close for you on adding more npcs to the game http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/6665. Its not that much but still gives you random people you can hack en slash your way through. If you want npcs on the road i would suggest Crowded Roads Advance http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/18251

edit: frickin ninjaJervill :P

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99070 on: February 11, 2013, 11:28:38 am »

As of today, I have completed my 23rd trip around the Sun.  So, I get cake, yay! :)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99071 on: February 11, 2013, 12:10:53 pm »

As of today, I have completed my 23rd trip around the Sun.  So, I get cake, yay! :)
Now let's see if you can survive 24 trips :D

Re: Oblivion mods:
I'm going pretty light. A couple of custom races to fool around with (including requisite body replacers), Darnified UI mod, and...that's about it, I think. Oh, and the Unofficial Patch. I'm thinking of getting something to expand the enchanting system, but other than that I'm almost as vanilla as you can get.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99072 on: February 11, 2013, 01:13:19 pm »

Happy cakeday!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #99073 on: February 11, 2013, 01:26:43 pm »

Fluid simulation is leaky but workable.
Erosion, greenlight. :3

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99074 on: February 11, 2013, 01:50:02 pm »

I don't think Sky's making a commercial game, and she's saying that she's ready to work on erosion mechanics.
Pages: 1 ... 6603 6604 [6605] 6606 6607 ... 13325