Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6522 6523 [6524] 6525 6526 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741886 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97845 on: January 20, 2013, 01:28:37 pm »

I hope he's willing to put up with my weirdness :(
A good prospect won't be "putting up" with your weirdness, but find it endearing. :)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97846 on: January 20, 2013, 01:46:03 pm »

I am evil

Evil...
EEEVVVUUUHLZ
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97847 on: January 20, 2013, 02:01:47 pm »

I am evil

Evil...
EEEVVVUUUHLZ

That's okay. I still love you.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #97848 on: January 20, 2013, 02:03:05 pm »

I am evil

Evil...
EEEVVVUUUHLZ
Not as evil as me.

I just kicked a puppy out of the way on my way to tie a damsel onto the train tracks.

Of course it wasn't really a puppy, just a dog. And the traintracks rarely get used nowadays.

And it wasn't much of a damsel, really just a effeminate man.

And my knots were't so good so he kicked me in my gut and ran away.

Am I a bad evil villain? D':
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #97850 on: January 20, 2013, 02:29:01 pm »

If you lived in new york, you could push sick people into tracks. and, the best part is if you time it right, no one will be able to help them, you can escape, and the conductor might have heart attack (which has happened), or at least forever have the knowledge of killing them.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 05:57:00 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97851 on: January 20, 2013, 02:55:50 pm »

If you lived in new york, you could push sick people into tracks. and, the best part is if you time it right, no one will be able to help them, you can escape, and the conductor might have heart attack (which has happened), or at least forever have the knowledge of killing them.

Evil Metrosystem FTW.
Straight from the horse's mouth! Public transportation is evil!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #97852 on: January 20, 2013, 03:14:47 pm »

Okay this is the happy thread

Not the 'How to do evil thread.' Just feels a little bit really out of place in this thread.
Just my little tidbit.

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97853 on: January 20, 2013, 03:19:32 pm »

It's tongue in cheek, dude.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97854 on: January 20, 2013, 03:21:26 pm »

To be fair, there is some overlap between happy and doing evil.

None of this does apply, but nevertheless.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #97855 on: January 20, 2013, 04:27:26 pm »

I do personally think Miskos post is taking it a bit far. Tounge in cheek or not it's a bit too... Real I guess.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #97856 on: January 20, 2013, 04:27:48 pm »

If kicking puppies doesn't belong in the happy thread nothing does. :P

But yeah. I'll stop.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #97857 on: January 20, 2013, 04:43:00 pm »

No no, that's fine. It's when you go as far as Misko did that it becomes questionable. Since well... It's close and straight enough that someone can take it seriously. And it's something that DOES happen. It can be tongue in cheek yeah, but there's a definite chance that someone reading could of seen it or known someone it happened to.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97858 on: January 20, 2013, 04:51:15 pm »

Satire Janet. Its a way some of us deal with the cold, evil world.

I personally prefer doing evil by baiting pedophiles and scaring the shit out of them. Ask Angel of Death, most of our in-jokes revolve around their badly spelt cybersexing and their badly spelt legal threats against the FBI.

Is it evil or just sadistic?
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #97859 on: January 20, 2013, 04:52:53 pm »

I don't think the happy thread should spawn WTF thread content, tbh.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 6522 6523 [6524] 6525 6526 ... 13325