Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15863701 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #9720 on: May 20, 2010, 09:45:05 pm »

I really confused it...

You did that because it said it was bob when I asked it if it was Boxbot, didn't you?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9721 on: May 20, 2010, 09:46:20 pm »

I really confused it...

You did that because it said it was bob when I asked it if it was Boxbot, didn't you?
maybe...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9722 on: May 20, 2010, 09:49:02 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9723 on: May 20, 2010, 09:58:01 pm »

That Cleverbot is one smooth operator.

I'm happy that I finally got around to reading The YOU Testament 2: Islamic Boogaloo.  Holy Mother of God.

That is comedy gold.

Edit:
I'm nearly certain MDickie did this because he's a cherry-picking neopaganist twit who blasphemes against everything he says he believes while cobbling it together in some horrible, eldritch K'Nex version of a holy book.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 10:01:25 pm by Solifuge »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9724 on: May 20, 2010, 09:59:54 pm »

What game is that?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9725 on: May 20, 2010, 10:00:20 pm »

The YOU Testament.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9726 on: May 20, 2010, 10:01:52 pm »

The You Testament. By the self-proclaimed greatest game designer and programmer of all time M Dickie. Although I would advise finding the texture mod pack that General Ironicus made. It... it somehow improves it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9728 on: May 20, 2010, 10:05:11 pm »

I'm laughing so hard, and I'm only on the first part!
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9729 on: May 20, 2010, 10:10:35 pm »

Actually, it's "The Making of a Prophet".  "The YOU Testament" was about the life of Jesus (with a very big sort of qualifier), and was riddled with crazy ass bugs and design flaws, including random character looks and massive brawls breaking out every few minutes, which doesn't even touch the systematic MDickie mindfuckery.  "Making of a Prophet" is about the life of Mohammad, and MDickie actually did get rid of some of the ridiculous bugs, and managed to hew a little closer to actual scriptural meaning.  A little.  It's utterly fucked in a lot of new ways though.  All come highly recommended.

However, the "Hard Time" intermission (an earlier MDickie game he adapted into his religious tracts) took me back in time to the SA Goldmine thread Prison Nation.  I highly recommend you not read it if you want to sleep for the next few days, or live the rest of your life without pausing with cold chills.  I still mention this in the Happy thread, because it reminds me exactly why I wanted to devote my career-life to politics.  However much I hate it, I couldn't look away if I wanted to.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9730 on: May 20, 2010, 10:11:13 pm »

I literally couldn't breath when I got to the page that screenshot was from. Thank you for the link, Aqizzar.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9731 on: May 20, 2010, 10:19:57 pm »

You can hear the anger.  The shear universal anger at continued existence.  It goes uuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9732 on: May 21, 2010, 01:14:21 am »

WHAT THE HELL

AAAAAA
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9733 on: May 21, 2010, 01:16:46 am »

That LP is the awesomest shit I've ever read.

Especially the part where the dude recreates his character in that other game.

YOU DOUBLE PENIS

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9734 on: May 21, 2010, 01:18:21 am »

The best part: he still has the nails in his arm after he leaps off the cross.
Later on, he copies the appearance of the Satan equivalent and hugs him.
With the nails in his arm.
They disappear after you leave the area though, so naturally, he had to get crucified again.

I couldn't read past a couple updates after the other game intermission, unfortunately.
Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 13326