Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6422 6423 [6424] 6425 6426 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15151292 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96345 on: December 28, 2012, 11:17:22 pm »

veal

I don't really know where I'm going with this.
Goats.

That is where you are going.

This happens to me alot, where I KNOW what I'm writing is wrong, but I just can't place what the right word may be, so I just write it anyway. Somewhere deep inside, I have to write it, I don't have a choice, I just need to throw my complete inaccuracies at the wind and hope for the best.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96346 on: December 28, 2012, 11:47:30 pm »

Finally felling a lot happier, been felling a bit down these pass days but now happier right now...
Might be due to having much more sleep

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96347 on: December 29, 2012, 12:09:07 am »

Finally felling a lot happier, been felling a bit down these pass days but now happier right now...
Ah, yes. Massacre is always better when you're happy.
Jokes aside, sleep is quite the medicine. Nothing better than a refreshing sleep.
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96348 on: December 29, 2012, 12:13:39 am »

Ah, yes. Massacre is always better when you're happy.
Jokes aside, sleep is quite the medicine. Nothing better than a refreshing sleep.
Not too long a sleep though.
Anything longer than twelve hours and I feel like getting hit by a bus.
As in, I feel like I want to get hit.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #96349 on: December 29, 2012, 01:12:28 am »

Midnight winter rain ♥

Current weather conditions, that. S'a bloody shame going outside would probably wake people up, or I'd be out there... probably under the porch, but still. Able to look outside without waking people up, and it's bright enough out there that the rain just makes everything... prettier. Beautiful. For all I hate Florida, the times where it's cold and rainy things are pretty great.

Also, midnight winter rain is totally an awesome title for like, a song or poem or something. Or a heavy metal band, I'unno.

First hour or so of bastion was pretty awesome, too. Definitely three fiddy well spent. So. Decent afternoon/early morning, so far. High point to go to sleep on, anyway ♫
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96350 on: December 29, 2012, 01:13:29 am »

Just got more Christmas presents! Warm robe...
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96351 on: December 29, 2012, 01:19:40 am »

Me and SHAD0Wdump spent some nice time playing Saints Row The Third.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96352 on: December 29, 2012, 01:26:53 am »

SR3 is good too. I got it because it was on sale in the middle of summer. It am fun game.
My tumblr.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #96353 on: December 29, 2012, 01:40:31 am »

That is a really common bug with bikes in that game. Especially when going over bridges and ramps.

Gotta say it's pretty awesome when you're about to hit a ramp at top speed and the front end gets stuck and you go flying while you're bike kinda whips around trying to break free.

That game has some fun bugs.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96354 on: December 29, 2012, 01:42:32 am »

A not so funny one was  bothering me and him though. I kept appearing as invisible to him. Turned out to be that the beta 3 of Gentlemen of Steelport requires both players to have it for the game to work properly now. But hey things work great now and it's good to be back to it.

Though I can't help but feel some nostalgia for the second game this time around.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96355 on: December 29, 2012, 01:43:55 am »

It's been a common bug since Saint's Row I. The developers have issues with bike physics. Or perhaps more likely do not care enough about realism to fix it, which I approve of.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96356 on: December 29, 2012, 02:08:00 am »

Well really I don't blame them given how fast I was going and how wide I was skidding. I think if that was a real bike it might of torn the wheel off anyway.

Reality is unrealistic strikes again!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96357 on: December 29, 2012, 02:22:20 am »

Made it home, though I ran out of money and very nearly out of gas. I was lucky enough that the gas station attendant was not pissed that I paid for 74 cents of gas with 49 pennies and a quarter, even though being irritated would have been entirely justifiable because what kind of asshole does that >___________>

Payday soon. A really big one.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96358 on: December 29, 2012, 02:23:08 am »

Made it home, though I ran out of money and very nearly out of gas. I was lucky enough that the gas station attendant was not pissed that I paid for 74 cents of gas with 49 pennies and a quarter, even though being irritated would have been entirely justifiable because what kind of asshole does that >___________>

Payday soon. A really big one.

I read "irritated" as "irradiated".
My tumblr.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #96359 on: December 29, 2012, 02:28:58 am »

I worked at a gas station for a few years, and we all pretty much understood that if you were paying for gas in pennies you needed that gas.

People buying beer on the other hand...
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.
Pages: 1 ... 6422 6423 [6424] 6425 6426 ... 13319