Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6421 6422 [6423] 6424 6425 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15151556 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96330 on: December 28, 2012, 01:45:24 pm »

New avatar, because fuck yeah NDT!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96331 on: December 28, 2012, 01:48:43 pm »

New avatar, because fuck yeah NDT!
I'm speechless.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96332 on: December 28, 2012, 02:24:53 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriously, just look at the damn dude with his damn goats, look how happy they all are!

It's hard not to smile with them :D
That looks like Robert Downey Jr.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96333 on: December 28, 2012, 04:23:54 pm »

Seriously, just look at the damn dude with his damn goats, look how happy they all are!

Am I the only person that thinks that doesn't look like a happy picture? Like, at all? It looks like he just got done telling a morbid joke to his friend offscreen, and he's right about to slaughter those clueless little calves for their delicious veal.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96334 on: December 28, 2012, 04:30:43 pm »

Am I the only person that thinks that doesn't look like a happy picture? Like, at all? It looks like he just got done telling a morbid joke to his friend offscreen, and he's right about to slaughter those clueless little calves for their delicious veal.
Yes.  You are.  You sick, sick fuck. :P

Seriously though.  Don't be a Negative Nancy.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96335 on: December 28, 2012, 07:05:05 pm »

right about to slaughter those clueless little calves for their delicious veal.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96336 on: December 28, 2012, 07:06:23 pm »

A better word than calves would have been goatlings.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #96337 on: December 28, 2012, 07:08:46 pm »

That image is so creepy it's hard to tell whether everyone is parodying it or not.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96338 on: December 28, 2012, 07:10:45 pm »

A better word than calves would have been goatlings.

And even better than that would've been kids. :P

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96339 on: December 28, 2012, 07:12:03 pm »

veal

I don't really know where I'm going with this.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #96340 on: December 28, 2012, 08:05:09 pm »

Bastion for like four bucks and me with some christmas money to burn. I'm... not complaining! I hear good things about that game.

Also some other stuff. Gonna' be able to pick up a few things I've been wanting to actually give some money for. Not much, but... more than before. It's somethin'.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Machiavelli

• Bay Watcher
  • 強い白い
    • View Profile
« Reply #96341 on: December 28, 2012, 08:43:32 pm »

Bastion was/is pretty fun.
NKAWTG

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96342 on: December 28, 2012, 09:58:54 pm »

I had pepperoni pizza for dinner. I like pizza as it reminds me of warm times that I feel quite nostalgic about where my mother would make a pizza for my brother and I to enjoy every Friday night. She is part of the reason why I worked at a pizzaria my senior year in high school and why I enjoy cooking.

I love pizza and I love my mother.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96343 on: December 28, 2012, 10:00:32 pm »

D'aww... pizza and mothers are pretty fucking awesome, I have to agree.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96344 on: December 28, 2012, 10:04:05 pm »

Nomnompizza.

Pizza is nice. I liked the meat-feast pizza I made in FTT. Pepperoni, bacon, sausage and black pudding on top of the normal pizza (base, tomato, cheese)

I should have called it the 'clot on a plate'
I used to make the pizza, breadsticks and salad bar fixing for one Strawhat Pizza that was later sold to the Mountain Mike's franchise. I still remember everything I did for making pizza and salad but so help me god do not ask me to make cheesy breadsticks as I cannot make them to save my life.
Pages: 1 ... 6421 6422 [6423] 6424 6425 ... 13319