Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6410 6411 [6412] 6413 6414 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795868 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96165 on: December 25, 2012, 03:01:35 am »

I just discovered that I can go to the main page from the main page on TVTropes.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96166 on: December 25, 2012, 03:24:34 am »

Happy Today = Tuesday IFF Today =/= Tuesday, everybody! TETIAOITDNET. Also know as the bored-and-tired-fairly-incapable-initiate-logician's-<primary local holiday> or BATFIILMas, in my case. Pronounced bat-fill-mas, which often causes confusion and acts of well intentioned animal cruelty.

The happy is that th'solstice is on a Tuesday, so today can be Tuesday if and only if today is not Tuesday, today. Happy BATFIILMas, everyone! Don't actually fill the bats. With anything. They can fill themselves appropriately, and I'm fairly sure it's illegal to mess with them in this state.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #96167 on: December 25, 2012, 03:32:05 am »

Happy Today = Tuesday IFF Today =/= Tuesday, everybody! TETIAOITDNET. Also know as the bored-and-tired-fairly-incapable-initiate-logician's-<primary local holiday> or BATFIILMas, in my case. Pronounced bat-fill-mas, which often causes confusion and acts of well intentioned animal cruelty.
The acronym actually just made me think you celebrated by watching Batman films. Or possibly just bat films.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96168 on: December 25, 2012, 03:36:47 am »

I don't know why. But playing a little bit of Zombies Ate my Neighbors on my daughters little nostalgia corner that she set up in my room felt awesome. I've gotten pretty bad at the game though in the...

How long ago did I play it again? Like 11 years ago? Holy shit that was a long time ago.

This is such a weird way to spend the early no one is fucking awake hours of Christmas morning.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #96169 on: December 25, 2012, 03:40:32 am »

Say what you want about the religion itself, but if done properly, some Christmas songs can be damn good on the ears.
Quite.
Ahem.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #96170 on: December 25, 2012, 03:53:51 am »

I don't know why. But playing a little bit of Zombies Ate my Neighbors on my daughters little nostalgia corner that she set up in my room felt awesome. I've gotten pretty bad at the game though in the...

How long ago did I play it again? Like 11 years ago? Holy shit that was a long time ago.
That game is hard though. I was never able to make it past the level with all the huge ants and I didn't make it to that often. So much swarming.

I tried playing it with a friend a few years back. We didn't even make it past the mall level...
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #96171 on: December 25, 2012, 03:55:21 am »

As her co-op partner I can say I fucking hate those piece of shit goo monsters. Why the fuck do I need to toss Popsicles at those assholes. Why can't I just DO SHIT whenever I get their greasy ass goo jizz all over my head.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96172 on: December 25, 2012, 04:16:40 am »

Oh god, I loved Zombies Ate My Neighbors... as close to Roguelike as I ever saw on the SNES.

(Game Grumps did a pretty decent playthrough of the game, if you're not familiar with it)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96173 on: December 25, 2012, 04:18:59 am »

We watched that. It's not exactly what got us playing since well like I said, my daughter and her girlfriend were both playing it for a while.

I feel a bit odd since they actually got a chunk farther than we did. But Ill just blame Olga running face first into everything for that.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96174 on: December 25, 2012, 04:31:17 am »

Merry Christmas (it's still the day for nearly everyone, right ?) !

JWNoctis

• Bay Watcher
  • Definitely still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #96175 on: December 25, 2012, 05:41:15 am »

Happy winter-holiday, and enjoy it while it lasts (Definitely still early enough!) !
[LANGUAGE_2:ENGLISH:HOPELESSLY_BROKEN]
Adept Lurker

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96176 on: December 25, 2012, 06:09:03 am »

I GOTS A NEW HEADSET!!
I CAN LISTEN TO DA MUSIC AGAIN!
So, how did you guys spend yesterday?
I watched
EVERY
EPISODE
OF
ROOTS
with my parents.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96177 on: December 25, 2012, 06:49:00 am »

I have now wished most of my family a merry tueday.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96178 on: December 25, 2012, 09:55:06 am »

Merry christmas, people!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96179 on: December 25, 2012, 10:10:22 am »

Woo,got my own tablet. That was unexpected. I'm on it right now, typing is not too hard but if you want to select a specific spot, it tends to break. (a.k.a., it's impossible to type BBcode )

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6410 6411 [6412] 6413 6414 ... 13325