Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6392 6393 [6394] 6395 6396 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794925 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95895 on: December 20, 2012, 02:00:52 pm »

Well, now that I think of it, the world ending timezone-by-timezone would make perfect sense if it was the Sun destroying it. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95896 on: December 20, 2012, 02:01:13 pm »

I think there's a book in there somewhere. A society where the date has to continually be reset to stave off the end of the world.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #95897 on: December 20, 2012, 02:10:13 pm »

I think there's a book in there somewhere. A society where the date has to continually be reset to stave off the end of the world.

Its a web comic called Wapsi Square.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95898 on: December 20, 2012, 02:14:06 pm »

Its a web comic called Wapsi Square.

Shh! I have never heard of it, therefore it doesn't exist and my idea is still fresh and original. *GAVEL SMACK* Case closed.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #95899 on: December 20, 2012, 02:29:04 pm »

Why would the Mayan gods operate on the date/time structure of foreign white devils?
thatisthejoke
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #95900 on: December 20, 2012, 03:39:35 pm »

Wasn't there a movie like that?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95901 on: December 20, 2012, 04:18:21 pm »

The fact that I can understand solipsism, animism, the multiverse theory, the butterfly effect (and maybe monopoles after I research them a little more), and then proceed to condense them into tiny little adorable synopsi makes me happy. Now I want to see if I could do the same to the dirac sea - which I should probably spend some time researching to understand a little better.

I also am looking forward to the next episode of Robotics;Notes namely because in last week's episode...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95902 on: December 20, 2012, 04:40:25 pm »

Ask, and ye shall receive. (Warning, overexposure to Troper Tales may cause emotional distress, a desire to hit one's head against hard objects, and/or rolling for SAN.)
Really it's mostly like this thread but with Tropers.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95904 on: December 20, 2012, 05:02:43 pm »

It's beautifully windy and there's a suspiciously spring-like rain going on. Doesn't seem like winter at all, so I guess a white christmas is out. Still, I managed to get all the wrapping of presents done. What's with the confounded difficulty with any gift that isn't square/rectangle? I don't know how those people get PERFECT lines, with tied ribbons and everything. Unpossible.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #95905 on: December 20, 2012, 05:04:31 pm »

I am not sure wether i am happy or not. But number station activity is going wild.
Guess tomorrow might be something?
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #95906 on: December 20, 2012, 05:41:57 pm »

Pretty much all finished with the finals for this semester. Now to spend two hard earned weeks free of homework or any school related pressures playing games and goofing off!...well, assuming the world doesn't end tomorrow. *cough*ridiculousblarney*cough*

Gaming binge ahoy! Woop woop!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #95907 on: December 20, 2012, 05:42:57 pm »

Went to the grocery store to purchase brownie ingredients. Due to the blizzard currently in progress, this was Fun. So much fishtailing. Ice, everywhere!

Anyway, it worked out alright, and I'm back home and baking. Drunk baking is best baking. WHAT COULD GO WRONG. I bet the list of things that could go wrong does not include fudge brownies covered in marshmallow-banana creme. Since I used marshmallow fluff in making this, does that make it technically a fudge? Or do the eggs and milk make it a custard? It is a mystery.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95908 on: December 20, 2012, 05:48:44 pm »

Drunk baking is pretty fun, I will admit.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #95909 on: December 20, 2012, 05:54:36 pm »

O_O I see what you did there
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 6392 6393 [6394] 6395 6396 ... 13325