Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6232 6233 [6234] 6235 6236 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15751903 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #93495 on: November 11, 2012, 10:08:58 pm »

I can't tell anybody apart anymore.  I think I'm slowly becoming a forum ent.  Things go by so fast, aside from the people who've been here as long as me, everybody's just a flicker.
Ents are actually a great model for a forum, if you think about it.

They don't say anything unless it's worth taking a long time to say.
So Forum Ents are the people who've been around for ages and only speak in multi-paragraph?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #93496 on: November 11, 2012, 10:10:01 pm »

I can't tell anybody apart anymore.  I think I'm slowly becoming a forum ent.  Things go by so fast, aside from the people who've been here as long as me, everybody's just a flicker.
Ents are actually a great model for a forum, if you think about it.

They don't say anything unless it's worth taking a long time to say.
So Forum Ents are the people who've been around for ages and only speak in multi-paragraph?
They could be laconic ents that speak with few, drawn words.
Yeeessss.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93497 on: November 11, 2012, 10:28:13 pm »

I'm going to be honest with you here, I don't think it matters if you reuse names here, I don't think any of us are going to be able to keep them all apart anyway. It's nothing personal, it's just that it's rather hard to see the nicknames for all the trees. </badpun> :p

Oh, but it matters to me, because I remember.

Anyway, Cypress came round to play card games.  Yay <3  I dunno if he likes me or not, but at least I get to play games.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93498 on: November 11, 2012, 10:35:38 pm »

HRNRGRGARHG VECTOR'S BACK AGAIN, hi!

Maybe you've got to be ancient to know, but I will always recognize/remember the people who are "regulars" (often active, too, like Aklyon, Bauglir, Max White, Duke, etc.) or just made a big impression (Descan/Vorthon?). It's the newer people I have a lot harder time remembering.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93499 on: November 11, 2012, 10:35:49 pm »

I went to a strip club yesterday night. It was awesome. [Details redacted :P ] And then I stayed the night at my LF's house, platonically. So it was good. Waking up to a female voice was pleasant.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #93500 on: November 11, 2012, 10:36:38 pm »

What... what about those of us that have been around for ages and only occasionally speak in multi-paragraph? Are we like, forum hamadryads or something?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #93501 on: November 11, 2012, 10:36:46 pm »

Saw Wreck-it Ralph today.  I was very surprised.  I expected a fun movie, but it was much more than that.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #93502 on: November 11, 2012, 10:38:06 pm »

Saw Wreck-it Ralph today.  I was very surprised.  I expected a fun movie, but it was much more than that.
Jeez, I really must see that. My mom and sister went and gave it glowing reviews. And then there's the parade of people tromping through here saying how amazing it is.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #93503 on: November 11, 2012, 10:38:27 pm »

What... what about those of us that have been around for ages and only occasionally speak in multi-paragraph? Are we like, forum hamadryads or something?
You could fit LW's description, then?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93504 on: November 11, 2012, 10:38:45 pm »

This is awesome by the way.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93505 on: November 11, 2012, 10:41:27 pm »

I didn't like the ending. Seemed kind of cheesy.

Other than that, good movie.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93506 on: November 11, 2012, 10:46:00 pm »

Hi Vector!  Always good to see you in one piece again.  So much so, I actually broke out an exclamation point.

I'm just happy that bay12 is a place that is accepting of all sexuality, on the internet! I mean seriously, we are pretty much the counter weight continent  here, a tiny place trying to balance out the rest of the crap on the web.
This forum does have about the lowest rate (probably zero) of blatant white-knighting and attempted hookups of any forum I've seen, certainly for its size.

God am I tired.

WELP.  Good thing I'm already Greenbeard The Elder.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93507 on: November 11, 2012, 10:57:43 pm »

OH, right. White-knighting is a thing.

... I've been here too long...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #93508 on: November 11, 2012, 11:01:14 pm »

I still carry latent white-knight tendencies.  They emerge in other places on the internet where complete dicks are much more common.  I've definitely toned down, though, from how I used to be.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93509 on: November 11, 2012, 11:01:52 pm »

I've been to a few places that are alright about that sort of stuff. It all really depends on how far the moderation wants to take things. Or luck as Toady has it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 6232 6233 [6234] 6235 6236 ... 13325