Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6201 6202 [6203] 6204 6205 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768192 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #93030 on: November 04, 2012, 11:02:15 am »

I just figured out that one benefit of having my prominent cheekbones is that its very easy to hang spoons on them.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93031 on: November 04, 2012, 11:02:49 am »

http://imgur.com/a/BOXLm?gallery

Some very awesome flags in there :D
Wales won. Probably to compensate for their morphsuit.
I dunno. I didn't really like the Welsh flag. I really, really liked the Imperial Japan flag.

I just figured out that one benefit of having my prominent cheekbones is that its very easy to hang spoons on them.
Just don't go into kickboxing. Prominent cheekbones make for an easy to cut face.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93032 on: November 04, 2012, 11:06:21 am »

Nah, the only martial art moves that I know are for defensive purposes. My brother however, has trained in kickboxing for a while and likes to brag about how his trainer is the world champion. Not that it matters though because how good your trainer is doesn't directly affect your own skill.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #93033 on: November 04, 2012, 11:22:45 am »

Smashed my face into the floor whilst leaning off my bed to put a new disc in my Xbox.

Hurts like absolute fucking hell, but it's also too hilarious to not make me happy. Plus nothing was damaged, so bonus :D
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93034 on: November 04, 2012, 11:29:07 am »

Heheheheh.

Anywhozits, the RNG smiled upon me today. I was playing Fate: Traitor Soul, and had cleared out level eight of the dungeon under Grove, so I was piddling about fishing. I got a few fish, then, suddenly, I pulled up an artifact. Which is actually useful to my Cogger warrior-mage. A mace, with -10% damage taken bonus, and +10% damage dealt bonus, and a few other rather nice enchantments. Of course, I can't use it just yet, seeing as my strength is only 54, but it requires a strength of 75 (Or was it 72?) to wield. Still, I felt giddy.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #93035 on: November 04, 2012, 11:35:42 am »

Ah, Fate. The game where you can fish for a few minutes and get better loot than actual adventuring.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93036 on: November 04, 2012, 12:25:43 pm »

Bwahahahaha!!!

Werebear attacks the Wierd man for MAXIMUM DAMAGE!
CRITICAL HIT!

I killed someone with my STR bonus alone in the A World Asunder DnD game. Because Werebear. I didn't even have to roll damage, and I killed him TWICE.

Also, LF stuff. WHEEEEEEE!!!! What a great day!

Sounds like the dragonborn fighter in the DnD game I'm involved in here at college. He does a ridiculous amount of damage with normal attacks, when he actually rolls for damage. But, we swear he has weighted dice, because he rolls an insane amount of criticals. However, switching out dice didn't even affect that. That guy is THE DUDE.

Awesome. :) I had a half-dragon dragonborn Assassin once. He wasn't much of an Assassin though, because he used a Large Fullblade, which we calculated to be approximately 10-15 feet in length.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93037 on: November 04, 2012, 12:35:44 pm »

So I just learned about the Firefly reunion show, set to air on November 11th on the Science Channel.

:D
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93038 on: November 04, 2012, 12:42:09 pm »

So I was listening to Exile Vilify, and I just noticed Miauw has a top comment. Good job!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #93039 on: November 04, 2012, 12:47:40 pm »

Aagh. I dont really like that comment. Internal contradiction.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93040 on: November 04, 2012, 03:15:25 pm »

I think this belongs here, though you probably need to know some German to fully appreciate it.
This is amazing. I wish I knew what they were saying though.
Metnotstand im Märchenland = Mead emergency in fairyland.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93041 on: November 04, 2012, 03:33:26 pm »

I could translate the lyrics if you want. Unless somebody else does it before. That works too.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #93042 on: November 04, 2012, 04:06:55 pm »

I just recieved "The Ultimate Doom" as a (late by a few days) birthday gift. Brings back some memories.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #93043 on: November 04, 2012, 04:19:04 pm »

Now that DST is over, my computer clock is synchronized with the clock the forums give me. Since I didn't feel like updating the time when DST started.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93044 on: November 04, 2012, 04:19:48 pm »

Now that DST is over, my computer clock is synchronized with the clock the forums give me. Since I didn't feel like updating the time when DST started.
Same, only for my alarm clock.

Somehow setting the alarm one our earlier was less hassle for me than changing the time.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 6201 6202 [6203] 6204 6205 ... 13325