Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6196 6197 [6198] 6199 6200 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761716 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #92955 on: November 02, 2012, 12:00:25 pm »

Bah to smartphones, I have a trackfone with a battery that lasts ages. At least a week, though I hardly use it for much so that may be part of it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92956 on: November 02, 2012, 12:04:25 pm »

HOLY hell did youtube just change back to it's lackluster but tolerable old self?!

This is like a Christmas where Santa uses his house infiltration powers to takes your toys for a couple days, and then you're so happy when he gives them back to you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #92957 on: November 02, 2012, 12:18:48 pm »

Seeing my friend whose wisdom teeth have been removed has made me happy that mine don't need taken out. There is a lot of blood.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #92958 on: November 02, 2012, 12:43:34 pm »

What the hell was he hammering it against, and why do you let your son near such things?
The wall. He was one year old, I figured with the keylock on, he couldn't do any damage. I grossly underestimated the power of a toddler.
When I was 2, I set off the alarm system of a hotel. Not the alarm, the entire system. Fire, earthquake, flooding, it was a miracle they never found out who did it.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #92959 on: November 02, 2012, 12:44:47 pm »

What the hell was he hammering it against, and why do you let your son near such things?
The wall. He was one year old, I figured with the keylock on, he couldn't do any damage. I grossly underestimated the power of a toddler.
When I was 2, I set off the alarm system of a hotel. Not the alarm, the entire system. Fire, earthquake, flooding, it was a miracle they never found out who did it.

And now they do know. Please remain calm, SWAT teams are en route to pick you up.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #92960 on: November 02, 2012, 01:26:16 pm »

I keep watching the Iron Man 3 trailer.

Holy crap on a stick I don't think I've been this excited about many movies :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92961 on: November 02, 2012, 01:31:34 pm »

HOLY hell did youtube just change back to it's lackluster but tolerable old self?!

This is like a Christmas where Santa uses his house infiltration powers to takes your toys for a couple days, and then you're so happy when he gives them back to you.

New interface in Opera web browser, old interface in IE and google chrome... Same result even if change the user agent thing to trick youtube into thinking I have IE... WHY?

Also, how long ago was the change implemented? because I remember it a couple weeks ago at least.  Besides introducing the videos that people I follow like into the subscription zone I don't really care if I use the new or old interface.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92962 on: November 02, 2012, 01:40:56 pm »

Wreck-it Ralph fetching 84% on Rotten Tomatoes. Might have to take a trip to the cinema this weekend...

Also, just now discovered "The Man With The Iron Fists" -- a kung-fu film starring and directed by The RZA, of Wu-Tang Clan fame. So...a rapper inspired by a really cheesy 70's Hong Kong kung-fu film series, is now coming full circle and MAKING a really cheesy HK-style kung-fu film.
I must see this. I've already heard it called the best bad movie ever. Part blaxploitation, part spaghetti Western, part chop socky, and with a hip-hop soundtrack.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92963 on: November 02, 2012, 01:42:18 pm »

New interface in Opera web browser, old interface in IE and google chrome... Same result even if change the user agent thing to trick youtube into thinking I have IE... WHY?

Also, how long ago was the change implemented? because I remember it a couple weeks ago at least.  Besides introducing the videos that people I follow like into the subscription zone I don't really care if I use the new or old interface.

I have no idea what's up personally. Maybe they're changing it back on demand when I sent them some feedback, which was just me copy/pasting my rage post from here into the text box, since it had an ambiguous audience I didn't need to change much, and when it asked me highlight the problem I just highlighted the entire page.

That'd be a retarded way of going about it, and I'm not even sure if that's possible, but hey, that's what happened to me.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92964 on: November 02, 2012, 01:49:13 pm »

Also, just now discovered "The Man With The Iron Fists" -- a kung-fu film starring and directed by The RZA, of Wu-Tang Clan fame. So...a rapper inspired by a really cheesy 70's Hong Kong kung-fu film series, is now coming full circle and MAKING a really cheesy HK-style kung-fu film.
I must see this. I've already heard it called the best bad movie ever. Part blaxploitation, part spaghetti Western, part chop socky, and with a hip-hop soundtrack.

My mind cannot process the sheer amount of excellence contained in this quote. Dice isn't here right now, can I take a message?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92965 on: November 02, 2012, 01:57:47 pm »

My mind cannot process the sheer amount of excellence contained in this quote. Dice isn't here right now, can I take a message?

Yeah every time I see the trailer for that movie I get a little aroused... not by the women but by the sheer absurdity and awesomeness that's present.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92966 on: November 02, 2012, 02:01:22 pm »

Trailler.

"They put the F-U....in Kung-Fu"  :P

Okay, this is stupidly awesome...I'll have to find it when it hits the cheap seats in a few weeks.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92967 on: November 02, 2012, 02:09:00 pm »

Trailler.

"They put the F-U....in Kung-Fu"  :P

Okay, this is stupidly awesome...I'll have to find it when it hits the cheap seats in a few weeks.

Fuck, man! You didn't even mention that Tarantino was involved, or that Russell "Foitin' 'round tha world" Crowe had a starring role!

3. Run Resize Enable

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92968 on: November 02, 2012, 02:21:03 pm »

meh, I think Tarantino's involvement is restricted to him throwing some money at it and using his name to get it shown in more than a few theaters. Not sure how I feel about Eli Roth as a producer, but I'm guessing that's why the fountains of blood everywhere. Which I approve of. It has stylistic links to Kill Bill in that regard. Could do without the T&A but I'm not opposed to it either.

Brass Man of Shaolin makes me happy, though.  :D

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92969 on: November 02, 2012, 02:46:27 pm »

I know that Tarantino's involvement is basically as a source of funding, but that alone makes me confident that it'll have some sort of merit to it.

3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6196 6197 [6198] 6199 6200 ... 13325