Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6095 6096 [6097] 6098 6099 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800974 times)

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91440 on: October 12, 2012, 08:34:33 pm »

I'm now conceptualizing a scenario where all of these guys are reading said excerpt in chorus.

Possible to beatbox, I'unno. I think the experience would be improved by it. Maybe they alternate sections, some reading, the other beatboxing. Spontaneous scat performance from the 1600s? I can dig it.
I was referring to the voice actor for Duke Nukem, but if you like it pious, I guess that's your thing.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #91441 on: October 12, 2012, 08:41:50 pm »

I'm almost certain Saint John beatbox counts as blasphemy. But... I dunno, maybe not? Youth outreach, making the historical figures of the church more accessible?

Gods only know that would end so hilariously poorly it would spontaneously cause nine-tenths of the world's population to erupt into inexplicable cheering.

But yeah, I don't exactly know voice actors. Or actors. Or... well, (mildly, I guess in this case) famous names in media, mostly at all. But historical figures, sometimes. At least more often. When I hear St. John, I think back centuries :P
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:44:04 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #91442 on: October 12, 2012, 08:57:06 pm »

Jon St. Jon. Duke Nukem. Kunkka. Big The Cat?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #91443 on: October 12, 2012, 08:59:14 pm »

Duke Nukem I know*! I played the one(s) from the 90s. The other three might as well be moon runes, for they evoke no recognition.

*The game, anyway. I have no idea what company made it or who was involved.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #91444 on: October 12, 2012, 09:08:21 pm »

So. I just got texted. By a superhot chick I blew it with when I was on drugs. She's like, "I missed you!"

o.O

Dude.

Aha! I know what's up now. She's pregnant. :) That's okay, I'll take her to dinner anyway. Everyone deserves to have dinner bought for them once in awhile.
She's eating for two so yeah she probably needs help with that oh god i'm a horrible person

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #91445 on: October 12, 2012, 09:23:21 pm »

Duke Nukem I know*! I played the one(s) from the 90s. The other three might as well be moon runes, for they evoke no recognition.

*The game, anyway. I have no idea what company made it or who was involved.

Jon St. Jon voice acts the following three people. :) (Kunkka's from DOTA. Big the Cat is a completely unnecessary Sonic character.)

3D Realms bro!!!

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #91448 on: October 12, 2012, 11:14:31 pm »

this made me laugh.

Oh my god. I've seen this before, and the guy in that photo is unbelievably fucked-up. But I can't remember how.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91449 on: October 13, 2012, 01:01:33 am »

@ dhokarena56: I'm guessing the whole "in a relationship with a fictional character" thing is part of it.

--------------------------------

Happies! The whole family went to see a comedy show earlier this evening. Three of the four comedians were hilarious; the non-funny one just kept talking about how big his junk was. Still a good time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91450 on: October 13, 2012, 01:21:35 am »

Revisions and expansions! A variant on Mordenkainen's Disjunction that is less overpowered and underpowered!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91451 on: October 13, 2012, 01:29:53 am »

Revisions and expansions! A variant on Mordenkainen's Disjunction that is less overpowered and underpowered!
...wut?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91452 on: October 13, 2012, 01:32:26 am »

I was playing the mad Terraria with real life buds (and one Bay12 dude also). It was good stuff. It almost makes me forget what I've done before.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91453 on: October 13, 2012, 01:32:59 am »

...wut?
I wrote a little more Truespeech material, including an utterance that can demagic weapons. Mordenkainen's Disjunction is underpowered, in that it nukes the wealth the game expects you to have, and overpowered in that it more or less automatically ends relevant encounters, except against optimized spellcasters (and even then weights the outcome heavily). This version does not permanently unmagic things, nor are its effects automatic or so broad.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #91454 on: October 13, 2012, 01:36:06 am »

Oooh, nice. There is a reason I typically ban Mordenkainen's (Game) Disjunction, and that's it.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 6095 6096 [6097] 6098 6099 ... 13325