Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6094 6095 [6096] 6097 6098 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800930 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91425 on: October 12, 2012, 01:22:32 pm »

Being called by people whom automatically dislike you is less morally reprehensible than calling people whom automatically dislike you though.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #91426 on: October 12, 2012, 02:21:52 pm »

No, they should hire more people. Once they've got 3 or 4 billion it should be good.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #91427 on: October 12, 2012, 02:39:58 pm »

So I had night issue of cramps, and then strained shoulder, and then I had PE classes after 4 months of no real physical activity, and then I had to run to my next classes in rain for 10 minutes and had 3 hours of boring lecture in stale-air room (dozed off somewhere in the middle) and then even more classes up to 5pm and then I had fever and had to move boxes and stuff around and then another bunch of fever fits and then terrible dinner which mixed with my pills almost made me vomit. Oh right, add some bitchy family members and electronics breaking up left and right so I had to fix them a lot.

And then, I had a long, warm shower.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91428 on: October 12, 2012, 02:46:32 pm »

Showers aren't real unless the steam when you get out is thick enough to keep you from seeing the door. :3

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #91429 on: October 12, 2012, 03:15:40 pm »

I am happy because i now know what to call the gym lessons we get. Thank you haspen.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #91430 on: October 12, 2012, 03:26:37 pm »

So what, a pan global corporation should just have like, one dude in an office taking all of their calls? :P

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91431 on: October 12, 2012, 05:10:09 pm »

So, I was out to get a new keyboard, because the one I had kept on getting stuck on a key, requiring me to unplug it to stop the never ending stream of identical characters. Not a mechanical problem, since it went back to working fine when plugged back in. So, anyway, I didn't want to wait for shipping, and I didn't want to invest the effort to find a good small vendor, so I just nipped out to Best Buy. This was my first mistake. I get back and plug it in, and suddenly my USB ports don't work anymore. And my mouse, and my other keyboards, are all USB devices. Had my computer been capable of receiving input, I would have gone to the rage thread about this.

Anyway, the reason this is getting posted here is because, after a bit of searching, I found somebody who sold PS/2 equipment for cheap (apparently the one Goodwill electronics store in the world is located here), got my computer fixed, and now I have a much better keyboard than the one I originally bought (which was returned with less hassle than the traffic I had to endure to get there, possibly since less than 3 hours had elapsed since the original purchase). The future, it seems, is 25 years ago, when PS/2 input devices were invented.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91432 on: October 12, 2012, 05:45:28 pm »

Just finished the first episode of firefly. oh my. That was awesome, I am hooked.
Weekend-long marathon: Begin!
Welcome to the Browncoats, enjoy your stay :D
Also, watch Serenity when you finish.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91433 on: October 12, 2012, 06:36:26 pm »

So. I just got texted. By a superhot chick I blew it with when I was on drugs. She's like, "I missed you!"

o.O

Dude.

Aha! I know what's up now. She's pregnant. :) That's okay, I'll take her to dinner anyway. Everyone deserves to have dinner bought for them once in awhile.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:52:45 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #91434 on: October 12, 2012, 07:13:01 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2y6npqySD0&feature=related

These fit together FAR too well for it to NOT be a conspiracy.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91435 on: October 12, 2012, 07:26:37 pm »

So. Just had an awesome dream after falling asleep on the couch. :) And for once I actually managed to remember enough of it to post in the Dream thread.

Sadly, I seem to have missed McDonalds' breakfast menu, but ah well. At least today there's some free concert on in town.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91436 on: October 12, 2012, 07:30:30 pm »

Doraleous and Associates is back to the silly Meh Kingdom episode already, woo.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91437 on: October 12, 2012, 07:32:08 pm »

My wooden badge was delicious.

Swiftling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91438 on: October 12, 2012, 07:53:32 pm »

Just finished the first episode of firefly. oh my. That was awesome, I am hooked.
Weekend-long marathon: Begin!
Welcome to the Browncoats, enjoy your stay :D
Also, watch Serenity when you finish.

Oh I will. Sadly no marathon this weekend though, things are happening I forgot about. :(

My happy for today is I had my first volleyball game. Well. It was hilarious, no one knew what they were meant to be doing or how they were meant to do it. We still won though! It's the first ball sport I've played in aaages, due to my horrible depth perception (I have a lazy eye :-\)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #91439 on: October 12, 2012, 08:03:45 pm »

Watching part 4 of FMA: Brotherhood with some guys in my hall. Nerd school is best school.
Pages: 1 ... 6094 6095 [6096] 6097 6098 ... 13325