Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5931 5932 [5933] 5934 5935 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15798491 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88980 on: September 20, 2012, 12:36:13 pm »

Last day of summer and the sun's already set. Until next year, asshat!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88981 on: September 20, 2012, 12:59:58 pm »

TL2 is out! Woo!

(Actually it was out an hour ago, but I was busy playing it)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 01:02:35 pm by Japa »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #88982 on: September 20, 2012, 01:10:17 pm »

Walk to physics room.
Paper jammed fast in door frame.
Note reads class cancelled.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #88983 on: September 20, 2012, 01:13:26 pm »

Walk to physics room.
You don't want to be missing those physics lessons though! You'll miss out on opportunities like learning how magnets work!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88984 on: September 20, 2012, 01:26:00 pm »

Walk to physics room.
You don't want to be missing those physics lessons though! You'll miss out on opportunities like learning how magnets work!

Sonuva...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #88985 on: September 20, 2012, 01:26:36 pm »

Walk to physics room.

Brotip: apply more magnets for faster learning. [/badjoke]

On a more serious note, a few days ago, at the start of a soccer match for the sport lessons in school, i was at the side and the game yet had to start.
I dont really like soccer, so whats the happy part?
One of the guys on the other team was doing the gagnam style dance. And he was the only guy doing it, the other were just standing, increasing the hilarity.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88986 on: September 20, 2012, 01:36:06 pm »

Just renewed my driver's license and plate tags online. Screw you, four hour wait at the Secretary of State/Department of Motor Vehicles!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88987 on: September 20, 2012, 01:46:54 pm »

I am somehow managing to get my absentee ballot without a large deal of annoyance. What's wrong with you, county clerk's office?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88988 on: September 20, 2012, 02:05:10 pm »

Torchlight II. YES.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #88989 on: September 20, 2012, 02:08:24 pm »

So is FATE, uh... four, now? Any good? Reactions here seem to be suggesting so :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88990 on: September 20, 2012, 02:12:23 pm »

Quote from: Me in the sad thread two weeks ago
I just got my barely-ever-used bicycle fixed up and decided to ride it around town. I have a walking route that takes about an hour on foot, and decided to bicycle that. I was already panting and getting tired by the time I was about 1/4 done, but I decided to push ahead anyway and try to go the whole way.
...and actually made it! Woo!

Was super proud of myself, until I got home and came inside and found I was dizzy and nauseous as hell. Tried to eat some water and crackers and instead threw up my dinner. It took me 20 minutes to work up the strength to carry my bike inside.

Still horribly out of shape after all, I guess...

I just did the same route again last night, pacing myself much better, and totally owned it. I didn't start getting out of breath until I was 3/4 of the way, instead of 1/4 of the way. And felt fine afterwards.

Yay!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #88991 on: September 20, 2012, 02:29:57 pm »

So is FATE, uh... four, now? Any good? Reactions here seem to be suggesting so :P
I see I'm not the only one who played Torchlight and went, "Wait...why does this seem familiar?"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88992 on: September 20, 2012, 02:38:33 pm »

I see I'm not the only one who played Torchlight and went, "Wait...why does this seem familiar?"

The FATE series was (part of) the same team's project before TL. Luckily, they've learned from their mistakes this time around. Many more carrots then sticks ;)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #88993 on: September 20, 2012, 02:55:29 pm »

Me and my mom had some talks about intellectual topics. It's nice talking with someone who isn't my dad, for reasons stated below.

We basically decided several things.
1): The U.S could use some pulling out of Israel and see if they can stand on their own feet, and they're a bit mad and probably aren't doing our world reputation any favors.
2): Freud was relevant in his day but isn't so relevant anymore.
3): English is a weird fucking language that is more similar to spanish than any of the logical languages like French (conquered for a bit), German (language family), or Norse (England originally colonised by Norse countries). Why is it so close to Spanish grammar wise then?
4): God is unprovable, and mouth-frothing atheism is just as annoying as mouth-frothing Christianity or rabid Islam or over-zealous Judaism or Crazed Bhuddism or any of that type of stuff.
5): my father, while reasonably intelligent when forming opinons, has no concept of the difference between an opinion and a fact, which makes talking to him aggrivating, not unlike trying to talk to a brick wall about Human Rights.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88994 on: September 20, 2012, 02:58:50 pm »

Who still believes Freud's work is still relevant? Most of his theories have already been proven wrong but they still provide some backbone in others.
Pages: 1 ... 5931 5932 [5933] 5934 5935 ... 13325