Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5930 5931 [5932] 5933 5934 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15798649 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88965 on: September 20, 2012, 08:20:46 am »

Successfully killed the feelings of "Crush". I don't feel anything about her anymore, which is good, since it allows me to remain professional, but I will surely miss those feelings of inspiration.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88966 on: September 20, 2012, 08:51:40 am »

So apparently, if you eat peppers with enough capsaicin in them, it can enter your bloodstream in noticeable amounts. I know this because it has found its way into my kidneys, and from thence my bladder. Ow.

Still worth it.
Worst. Dragon. Ever.
What kind of pepper were you eating? That's more like it when it comes to spicy food to eat for me (pepper spray becomes a condiment; Crowd Control is good, but Military Grade is even better). If it burns going in and coming out, then that was a damn good spicy meal.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:58:19 am by Itnetlolor »

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88967 on: September 20, 2012, 08:59:54 am »

Yeah but its usually rocket mode, not flamethrower d*** (seriously, thats my new favourite word) mode
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88968 on: September 20, 2012, 09:03:11 am »

Successfully killed the feelings of "Crush". I don't feel anything about her anymore, which is good, since it allows me to remain professional, but I will surely miss those feelings of inspiration.

Despite some obvious issues with this, I'm very proud of you bro. I've always had great difficulty being professional with women I like.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #88969 on: September 20, 2012, 09:06:11 am »

Yeah but its usually rocket mode, not flamethrower d*** (seriously, thats my new favourite word) mode
I dunno, you can always lay some concentrated napalm through an entire town/sewage treatment center (incinerating any rats and etc. within, in the process) in the area, or in the woods. Just hope apes don't decide to weaponize such things (eating such spices if fed them at zoos and such); though the end result may have them no longer able to use their throwing arm afterwards.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 09:08:03 am by Itnetlolor »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88970 on: September 20, 2012, 09:10:17 am »

My happy: My dogs started playing, which is a bit of a rarity. They're running around, nipping and growling at each other, all in good fun. They stop right next to my computer chair, doing that little 'stand-off staredown' thing, where they both keep real still and stare at each other.

So I jerked suddenly. They both jumped at each other and start playing again. Then, when they're done, the older, less playful dog gives me what I equate to a dirty look for startling them both into playing again.

:D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88971 on: September 20, 2012, 09:14:11 am »

That story is cute and made me happy =D
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88972 on: September 20, 2012, 09:15:52 am »

Stop making me want a pet or two! xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88973 on: September 20, 2012, 09:21:07 am »

That story is cute and made me happy =D

If you knew my dogs, it would be even better. The older one is a beautiful dog, he's a lesser Bernese Mountain/Boxer mix so this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But brown all over instead of black, and the white patch is really small, right in the middle of his chest.
And my other dog, in addition to being... Incredibly stupid in a cute way, is a mutt beyond belief. She's got white fur with black spots, like a dalmation, but no dalmation blood. And a boxer face, kinda shorter and stockier looking. And snaggle teeth. In short, either the cutest or ugliest dog you've ever seen, depending on your tastes.
He's fucking with us.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88974 on: September 20, 2012, 09:28:36 am »

So apparently tonight at RIT there was some dude dressed up as Slenderman standing on the edge of the woods; even using stilts to complete the look. :D
RIT is the best place evar.

That's pretty great :D. There were probably lots of people out and about because of the HvZ game going on.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #88976 on: September 20, 2012, 10:16:56 am »

This could be implemented so well in Adventure mode...
You piss the Goblin in the lower body, burning the flesh!
The Goblin has been struck down.
There's gotta be some way to mod that in.

Kind of--through interactions, you can make a "pissing" liquid spatter that sets things on fire.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #88977 on: September 20, 2012, 10:26:23 am »

So apparently, if you eat peppers with enough capsaicin in them, it can enter your bloodstream in noticeable amounts. I know this because it has found its way into my kidneys, and from thence my bladder. Ow.

Still worth it.
Worst. Dragon. Ever.
What kind of pepper were you eating? That's more like it when it comes to spicy food to eat for me (pepper spray becomes a condiment; Crowd Control is good, but Military Grade is even better). If it burns going in and coming out, then that was a damn good spicy meal.
This kind.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #88978 on: September 20, 2012, 11:18:06 am »

Still worth it.
Worst. Dragon. Ever.
This kind.
Holy crap. I think my eyes watered just by reading that.

EDIT:
I think this is appropriate to include as well
This one too

Found them again here:
Caution: Tropes abound
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 11:31:51 am by Itnetlolor »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #88979 on: September 20, 2012, 12:14:38 pm »

HD kingdom hearts remake for ps3!!!!
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 5930 5931 [5932] 5933 5934 ... 13325