Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5901 5902 [5903] 5904 5905 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796665 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88530 on: September 16, 2012, 12:43:35 am »

Whatdoes that mean, condense it into one word? :s

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88531 on: September 16, 2012, 12:59:54 am »

Means i can condense that phrase down to one word....

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88532 on: September 16, 2012, 01:05:52 am »

...How?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #88533 on: September 16, 2012, 01:21:14 am »

...How?
Dodge charms. I'm not entirely sure of the exact method, but it's done with dodge charms.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #88535 on: September 16, 2012, 02:30:02 am »

My cat was laying and sleeping on my chest for the past two hours. He finally got off. FREEDOM!
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #88536 on: September 16, 2012, 02:42:22 am »

I just won FTL for the first time.

Spoiler: OH GOD (click to show/hide)

Motherfucking YIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS. (Yes)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88537 on: September 16, 2012, 02:55:39 am »

I just won FTL for the first time.

Spoiler: OH GOD (click to show/hide)

Motherfucking YIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS. (Yes)
That's funny, I just did the exact same thing. Although I was using the basic kestrel, and playing on easy... It was an interesting run, I lost a lot of mantis's to accidentally leaving guns on auto-shoot when I was trying to capture a ship. I keep kind of expecting there to be some sort of safety measure against that.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #88538 on: September 16, 2012, 04:03:36 am »

Saw what i think is a pilot episode of a season of doctor who. I have no idea tough, as that was the first episode i ever watched of it.
I think its a pilot episode because the Doctor mentioned having to get used to his new body.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #88539 on: September 16, 2012, 04:24:50 am »

Were there lots of moving mannequins?

If yes, then it was a pilot episode.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #88540 on: September 16, 2012, 04:28:37 am »

No, tough i have seen (parts) of that one too. It had something to do with prisoner 0 and giant flying ice thingies with huge eyeballs. And saying "five minutes" but coming back 12 years later.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #88541 on: September 16, 2012, 04:34:05 am »

That's Eleventh Hour, the first episode with the Eleventh Doctor. Season 5, methinks.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #88542 on: September 16, 2012, 04:39:36 am »

Yeah, not the pilot. Still a good episode, though.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88543 on: September 16, 2012, 05:24:41 am »

To quote the "Did you know?" group :

"Germans have a word "Backpfeifengesicht" for a face that badly needs a punch.

:D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #88544 on: September 16, 2012, 05:55:42 am »

Woo! Just had an idea for another essay!

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - A New Blueprint for Pauline Christianity?"

I think I could go on for almost ten thousand words on this. Maybe. Who knows? It'll be good to write it, at least!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 5901 5902 [5903] 5904 5905 ... 13325