Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5867 5868 [5869] 5870 5871 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800222 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88020 on: September 12, 2012, 04:13:22 pm »

I have developed a theory entitled the British Actor Transorientation Sexiness Hypothesis. It states in essence that British actors have an aura of sexiness that goes beyond mere boundaries of sexual orientation to be ultimately awesome. This is why straight men, such as me, have developed man-crushes on David Tennant, Stephen Fry (especially Stephen Fry), and Benedict Cumberbatch.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88021 on: September 12, 2012, 04:16:45 pm »

David Tennant was one of, if not the best Doctor(s). Or least he's pretty well my favourite.

Dammit I really had to kludge that first sentence together.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #88022 on: September 12, 2012, 04:45:26 pm »

I've never heard of any of them, let alone seen anything they appear in.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88023 on: September 12, 2012, 05:02:12 pm »

...How the hell did it earn a name like that?
Crazy brony friend, quite possibly the most un-brony like person ever. Brothers still won't believe him.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88024 on: September 12, 2012, 05:11:03 pm »

... There's a brony archetype?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88025 on: September 12, 2012, 05:16:22 pm »

Four, actually, according to the Brony Study people.

Also, on the Happy note - R U OK Day here in Australia. http://www.ruokday.com/
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #88026 on: September 12, 2012, 05:39:50 pm »

I just spent four hours making and balancing a D&D 3.5 class. Despite my power gaming tendencies, it came out surprisingly well balanced.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88027 on: September 12, 2012, 05:40:46 pm »

Now watch someone pick it up and immediately break it with some obscure rule from a book you didn't know existed.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88028 on: September 12, 2012, 05:45:16 pm »

Now watch someone pick it up and immediately break it with some obscure rule from a book you didn't know existed.
Don't worry; there's a safety net for just such an emergency.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #88029 on: September 12, 2012, 05:49:49 pm »

Actually, I made it for myself to see if my DM would let my play as one. I wanted to play a dagger focused, unarmored character, but the vanilla rules don't really have anything that seemed to jive well with the concept. I'm very much into the actual roleplaying of D&D, but I get more into my character if he's customized the way I want and enjoy min-maxing a bit too much.

The DM is letting his brother play a Monk, though, so I don't think anything I could throw out there can be too game breaking. Besides another monk.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88030 on: September 12, 2012, 05:51:04 pm »

For those of you who might be interested - apparently IMDB lists MLP season 3 as coming out in OCTOBER of this two thousand and twelfth year of Our Lord.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88031 on: September 12, 2012, 05:52:34 pm »

That seems to be an educated guess.  After all, season 1 came out in October, and season 2 only came out in September because the two previous episodes were left over from S1.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88032 on: September 12, 2012, 06:35:04 pm »

I've never heard of any of them, let alone seen anything they appear in.
Tennant is the tenth Doctor from Doctor Who, and Cumberbatch is none other than Sherlock fucking Holmes. And while I have heard of Stephen Fry, in my limitless cultural ignorance I don't know who he is :V

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88033 on: September 12, 2012, 06:51:24 pm »

You mean you haven't watched Jeeves and Wooster? Or any of their other double acts?

Man's a damned classic.

Also, speaking of the british sexymen you can't forget Patrick Stewart and Sean Connery ( well he's more of a scotsman but they're on the same island), but there appeal is leaning more to the vocal side (the looks aren't too shabby eather mind you) because they have some of the sexiest voices to ever grace this small planet.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #88034 on: September 12, 2012, 07:02:02 pm »

There... there may be someone in the extended-ish family crazy enough to be willing to trade a functioning laptop for an iPad. Getting confirmation presently, but if so...

Frumple will be somewhat more generally cheerful. Would still rather have a desktop of middling capability, but any port in the metaphorical storm.

Losing regular computer use was like losing a few fingers, or perhaps a limb. The extra like, fifth or sixth limb (depending on how you count things), but a limb none the less. The metaphysical cyber-limb. Being able to borrow the iPad was... like getting maybe half of those fingers back. The half closer to the knuckle.

Having the hand back in full working order would be... pleasing. I can already half-way feel my consciousness re-expanding to its new/old tool space, in a sort of pre-emptive happiness eruption. And not even in my pants! That comes later >_>
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5867 5868 [5869] 5870 5871 ... 13325