Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5865 5866 [5867] 5868 5869 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800987 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87990 on: September 12, 2012, 07:13:38 am »

Dammit, I must be immune.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87991 on: September 12, 2012, 08:01:22 am »

So many cats <3

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87992 on: September 12, 2012, 08:41:02 am »

I'm very excited! Nervous, but mostly very excited!

I'm one step closer to this nightmare being over.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #87993 on: September 12, 2012, 09:44:33 am »

Someone was abusing the best conference room at the office building shared by several different buildings. She was using it as a waiting room, and therefore keeping everybody else from using it. Her responses were a.) nobody else is using it, and b.) it isn't like anybody's gonna stop me. Wrong on both. a.) Nobody's using it cause you are... all the time. b.) You clearly don't know how it works around here....

So we basically just put up a sign that said one of the businesses rented out the conference room exclusively and that it was no longer available.... Landlord agreed; it was hilarious.

It's not rented out, but she doesn't know that. That'll keep Ms. Best Conference Room Monopolizer outta the best conference room for a bit. :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:49:04 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87994 on: September 12, 2012, 09:49:05 am »

Apparently mlp fim season 3 is out. FINALLY SOME (new) GOOD TV...ON YOUTUBE
ARGH! Initiate 6 week MLP blackout. Cannot be distracted 6 weeks from the end of school forever.
Never mind that, false alarm. It'll be a while before I wonder what pony flesh tastes like.

Surprisingly tasty, actually.
Yumyumyum! Plus imagining the taste keeps my mind off imagining how delicious their screams would be as I pulled their skin off...
But enough about me! Completely non planned subject change!

No, they wouldn't last long enough. You want pain, not instant death.

So what you do is this.

Cut through their skull. They won't feel anything to that. Then, in between the skull and the brain is a tissue that has /all/ the pain receptors. Just poke that. Wait until they go into shock from the pain. Stop. When they recover, rinse and repeat.
Ooh, thanks! That's going in my book. *scribble*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #87995 on: September 12, 2012, 09:52:36 am »

Someone was abusing the best conference room at the office building shared by several different buildings. She was using it as a waiting room, and therefore keeping everybody else from using it. Her responses were a.) nobody else is using it, and b.) it isn't like anybody's gonna stop me. Wrong on both. a.) Nobody's using it cause you are... all the time. b.) You clearly don't know how it works around here....

So we basically just put up a sign that said one of the businesses rented out the conference room exclusively and that it was no longer available.... Landlord agreed; it was hilarious.

It's not rented out, but she doesn't know that. That'll keep Ms. Best Conference Room Monopolizer outta the best conference room for a bit. :)

Direct any clients who you need to wait to her office. Don't give either party any forewarning.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87996 on: September 12, 2012, 09:55:03 am »

-squick pyramid-

You know, I'd rather appreciate if you'd stop endangering the happy thread.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #87997 on: September 12, 2012, 09:56:33 am »

Direct any clients who you need to wait to her office. Don't give either party any forewarning.

While arguably hilarious (if you're on the outside looking in), I dunno how practical that'd be. :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87998 on: September 12, 2012, 09:57:43 am »

-squick pyramid-

You know, I'd rather appreciate if you'd stop endangering the happy thread.

True. So for a rerail, I woke up feeling completely refreshed today.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87999 on: September 12, 2012, 01:04:32 pm »

While arguably hilarious (if you're on the outside looking in), I dunno how practical that'd be. :)

Hehe, only send the clients nobody wants and whom are exceptionally... Abrasive to her office. Send the good clients to a real waiting room.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #88000 on: September 12, 2012, 01:06:46 pm »

So basically, send all the clients to her office?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88001 on: September 12, 2012, 01:17:10 pm »

Yeah, I was about to ask Hans if he had ever worked at a law firm.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88002 on: September 12, 2012, 01:29:03 pm »

Hans flips burgers and bags groceries. I saw a law firm once, does that count?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88003 on: September 12, 2012, 01:48:25 pm »

Hans flips burgers and bags groceries. I saw a law firm once, does that count?

Boston Legal does not count.

Actually it totally counts.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88004 on: September 12, 2012, 03:19:49 pm »

Old cat is sitting in my lap. Her ears are so leathery and smooth and she doesn't mind at all if I rub them. And she's got like the softest fur ever, so that's a bonus.
Pages: 1 ... 5865 5866 [5867] 5868 5869 ... 13325