Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5864 5865 [5866] 5867 5868 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801028 times)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87975 on: September 12, 2012, 03:30:27 am »

Apparently mlp fim season 3 is out. FINALLY SOME (new) GOOD TV...ON YOUTUBE
ARGH! Initiate 6 week MLP blackout. Cannot be distracted 6 weeks from the end of school forever.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87976 on: September 12, 2012, 03:33:09 am »

ARGH! Initiate 6 week MLP blackout. Cannot be distracted 6 weeks from the end of school forever.
Never mind that, false alarm. It'll be a while before I wonder what pony flesh tastes like.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87977 on: September 12, 2012, 03:44:07 am »

Never mind that, false alarm. It'll be a while before I wonder what pony flesh tastes like.

Surprisingly tasty, actually.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87978 on: September 12, 2012, 03:47:50 am »

Yumyumyum! Plus imagining the taste keeps my mind off imagining how delicious their screams would be as I pulled their skin off...
But enough about me! Completely non planned subject change!
Sig! Onol

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87979 on: September 12, 2012, 03:49:15 am »

Yumyumyum! Plus imagining the taste keeps my mind off imagining how delicious their screams would be as I pulled their skin off...
See the pony forum link in my sig? I think you'll fit right in.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87980 on: September 12, 2012, 03:54:30 am »

Hooray! I'm integrating! Tomorrow, though.  :D
Sig! Onol

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87981 on: September 12, 2012, 03:57:01 am »

But enough about me! Completely non planned subject change!

No, they wouldn't last long enough. You want pain, not instant death.

So what you do is this.

Cut through their skull. They won't feel anything to that. Then, in between the skull and the brain is a tissue that has /all/ the pain receptors. Just poke that. Wait until they go into shock from the pain. Stop. When they recover, rinse and repeat.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87982 on: September 12, 2012, 03:58:11 am »

THIS IS NOT HAPPY THREAD MATERIAL

We have a forum for this >.>
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87983 on: September 12, 2012, 03:59:00 am »

Make sure to give them oxygen and a blanket when they're in shock so they recover faster =D
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87984 on: September 12, 2012, 03:59:42 am »

Yes, I made the forum. I have since left it.

Also, depending on how you get your jollies, it could be happy thread material. Or materiel, at least.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87985 on: September 12, 2012, 04:12:52 am »

It is not for everyone, but slow-roasted horsemeat top sirloin marinated in red wine & herbs, accompanied by mushrooms and mashed cassava is one hell of a dish.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87986 on: September 12, 2012, 04:19:10 am »

That sounds delicious =D.... errr... THIS IS DELICIOUS!
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87987 on: September 12, 2012, 06:10:14 am »

Well, aside from that one road-bump I mentioned in the Sad Thread, my Adeptus Evangelion campaign looks to be on track.

1 session a week.
55 planned sessions.
More than 18 Angels.
FINAL DESTINATION.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #87988 on: September 12, 2012, 06:42:29 am »

Found this adorable video. :3

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87989 on: September 12, 2012, 06:46:34 am »

Just died of cuteness overload >.<
Pages: 1 ... 5864 5865 [5866] 5867 5868 ... 13325