Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5846 5847 [5848] 5849 5850 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746583 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87705 on: September 10, 2012, 12:59:03 am »

inb4 Descan/Kaijyuu hitting on Hans
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87706 on: September 10, 2012, 01:00:39 am »

Even if he can't hire Truean, Truean should parachute into the courtroom with laser swords of justice and save the day by dueling the prosecution.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87707 on: September 10, 2012, 01:03:01 am »

What a ninja thou art.

Even if he can't hire Truean, Truean should parachute into the courtroom with laser swords of justice and save the day by dueling the prosecution.

If this was an applicable option, I would be going to law school by now. Cuz this is such a better way to do court.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87708 on: September 10, 2012, 01:03:57 am »

Then I could try to apply for the 'forcible mindrape of the jury' class.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87709 on: September 10, 2012, 01:05:29 am »

Heh. I could do that just by telling them about some of the times I used drugs.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87710 on: September 10, 2012, 01:10:02 am »

I'll bake you a cake with a facepunch in it, just in case you need to use it.

Now with 50% more facepunch.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #87711 on: September 10, 2012, 01:19:06 am »

Short film.  Now.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87712 on: September 10, 2012, 01:22:26 am »

Short film.  Now.

I can has vilein rwole? U can has cat potraitz.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 01:30:56 am by Azthor »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87713 on: September 10, 2012, 01:32:55 am »

Why I'd never do such a thing!

:P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87714 on: September 10, 2012, 01:43:02 am »

* Hanslanda makes sad face.

I guess I'm not good enough anymore. :P
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87715 on: September 10, 2012, 01:45:35 am »

Hrm, yes, well buy me a drink and I might reconsider ;D
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87716 on: September 10, 2012, 01:46:57 am »

I can't, I'm only twenty! Unless you live in another country where the age is different, and then we have the significant issue of all that ocean!
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87717 on: September 10, 2012, 01:48:26 am »

I can't, I'm only twenty! Unless you live in another country where the age is different, and then we have the significant issue of all that ocean!
What about Canada? The Great Lakes are big, but they're no ocean.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87718 on: September 10, 2012, 01:49:11 am »

Maximum Zero has discovered a loophole full of maple syrup and moose!
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87719 on: September 10, 2012, 01:49:26 am »

Well I AM a fan of Dr. Pepper. That'll work just fine :D
Pages: 1 ... 5846 5847 [5848] 5849 5850 ... 13325