Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5818 5819 [5820] 5821 5822 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15750348 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87285 on: September 05, 2012, 11:46:16 pm »

I'm 18 and have a full beard. If I hadn't had to shave regularly in high school, I could've been sporting one at 16.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87286 on: September 05, 2012, 11:50:23 pm »

The aftermath looks like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Except the text should read, "I hit it WITH the fist of an angry god."
I don't believe in any gods! ;_;

Alright, on that note, it's sleep time, before I get in too much trouble. Good night, B12. Thank you Detroit! Good night!
skip to 8:15 :D

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87287 on: September 05, 2012, 11:51:27 pm »

I'm 18 and have a full beard. If I hadn't had to shave regularly in high school, I could've been sporting one at 16.
You'll be a sad penguin once you start looking for work and everyone wants you to be clean-shaven :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87288 on: September 05, 2012, 11:57:11 pm »

You'll be a sad penguin once you start looking for work and everyone wants you to be clean-shaven :P

That's why I have a super-trimmer and carbon fiber razor blades.

Also I'm a computer science major, emphasis in software engineering. Beards are the standard dress code for programmers.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87289 on: September 06, 2012, 12:03:12 am »

Also I'm a computer science major, emphasis in software engineering. Beards are the standard dress code for programmers.
Clever girl...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87290 on: September 06, 2012, 12:05:08 am »

Clever girl...
wait i thought mego was a guy.............

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87291 on: September 06, 2012, 12:05:39 am »

Clever girl...
Last I checked girls don't have beards.

EDIT: Ninja'd :|
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87292 on: September 06, 2012, 12:07:44 am »

Good lord, you people have never seen Jurassic Park have you?  :-\

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87293 on: September 06, 2012, 12:08:26 am »

You can keep a beard even when applying for the more conservative professions, as long as you manage to maintain a "prim and proper" look. In practice, that translates to either a good deal of work or going to the barber every two weeks or so.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87294 on: September 06, 2012, 12:09:38 am »

I got the reference but just wanted to mess with you :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87295 on: September 06, 2012, 12:12:16 am »

I refuse to use the same joke twice in a row, so I'll just say "yeah right :P " and move along...

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87296 on: September 06, 2012, 12:26:56 am »

I refuse to use the same joke twice in a row, so I'll just say "yeah right :P " and move along...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87297 on: September 06, 2012, 12:29:15 am »

You do know that that was the movie where Samuel L Jackson died and then came back better than before? Kind of like that Jeebus (Jesub? Jeesuz?) guy and Gandalf. So it's cool.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87298 on: September 06, 2012, 12:30:47 am »

@ Mego: That image is terrifying D:

@ Xantalos: I don't remember him coming back to life. You sure you're thinking of the right movie? O_o

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87299 on: September 06, 2012, 12:36:28 am »

In film career, I mean. After JP, he started acting in some badass roles. So yeah.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 5818 5819 [5820] 5821 5822 ... 13325