Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5815 5816 [5817] 5818 5819 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745175 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87240 on: September 05, 2012, 04:59:52 pm »

Share in the photo thread so we can bask in your hotness :3
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87241 on: September 05, 2012, 05:02:20 pm »

I'm still not photogenic @_@

Maybe when I've gotten a non-self-taken photo? :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87242 on: September 05, 2012, 05:02:50 pm »

Deal.

PS: I'm certain you'll be sexy either way :O
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:08:45 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87243 on: September 05, 2012, 05:14:50 pm »

Waffle fries. Mmmmm.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #87244 on: September 05, 2012, 05:22:41 pm »

Waffle fries. Mmmmm.
I seriously need to get around to learning to cook those :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87245 on: September 05, 2012, 05:59:41 pm »

Deal.

PS: I'm certain you'll be sexy either way :O
* Descan does the sexy eyebrow wiggle.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87246 on: September 05, 2012, 06:42:54 pm »

It appears I'll have the chance to be in Korea for a week to represent my family at a sorta funeral. I knew eventually I would go there, I didn't expect this opportunity to pop up so conveniently with my break.
You should meet Skyrunner for some kimchi and Starcraft, the two traditional Korean offerings of hospitality. :p
I dunno if I'd get a chance to visit Seoul. And I would be closely tied to sticking with a group. Not to mention meeting me would probably hurt her school stuff :P
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87247 on: September 05, 2012, 06:49:15 pm »

I just got a new 7.45 gig flash drive for $6, that's under $1 per gigabyte!
I named it Holocron and spend the last 30 min. or so making a nice Jedi Holocron icon for it.
 :D
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87248 on: September 05, 2012, 06:52:59 pm »

Because you're so sexy and irresistible.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87249 on: September 05, 2012, 06:55:10 pm »

Why is it specifically 7.45 GB? Is it a 8GB flash drive thats missing .55 of a gigabyte?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #87250 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57:08 pm »

I think it's actually a 16 gig that loaned out 8.55 to one of those friends that you never really expect to get anything back from.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87251 on: September 05, 2012, 08:19:05 pm »

it was sold as a 8gig, but to data storage companies, 1 gigabyte = 1,000,000,000 bytes. which is not the real amount of bytes that go into a Gigabyte, so what was sold as a 8 gig, was in their flawed opinion really 8 gigs, because it's 8,000,000,000 bytes, but to any computer thats only 7.45 gigs,
marketing things in that way should be illegal.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87252 on: September 05, 2012, 08:20:32 pm »

More from that Planetcopia thing.

So totally using this for my next D&D setting.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87253 on: September 05, 2012, 08:21:11 pm »

Wrote a nasty letter. Feel better now.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87254 on: September 05, 2012, 08:29:32 pm »

I met a cool guy through a mutual friend of ours. The first thing I noticed about him was that his shirt said Dragon Army. Yes, that Dragon Army. So, needless to say, we got along well. The two of them convinced me to go to the Honors Student Association (the student-run governing body over the Honors program here) meeting, where I met a lot of nerds with very similar interests as me.

Including one incredibly pretty girl who is starting Doctor Who tonight. Number acquired!
Pages: 1 ... 5815 5816 [5817] 5818 5819 ... 13325