Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5800 5801 [5802] 5803 5804 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753987 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87015 on: September 03, 2012, 12:59:08 pm »

Woohoo! GlyphGryph! I've missed that man and his plans for communist Bay12 societies.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87016 on: September 03, 2012, 12:59:18 pm »

Looks like GlyphGryph might be coming back. Hurray!
Screen or it didn't/won't happen.

When he left, he gave me a part of the password to his account (or something related), and I think he just asked for that code.
"This here is part of a code that may one day save the world. Protect it with your life, and make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #87018 on: September 03, 2012, 01:27:50 pm »

Huzzah!!!
It's FEF, not FEOF

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87019 on: September 03, 2012, 01:42:35 pm »

Dammit when did life start getting awesome. Everything's going right for me it seems.

Must've happened when I wasn't looking.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87021 on: September 03, 2012, 01:56:29 pm »

I didn't know Fred went on 4chan.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87024 on: September 03, 2012, 02:32:35 pm »

So it's been confirmed that my mother is probably going to be ok, and I watched the first season of Black Books last night, it was silly and fun, and I did a lot of dog cuddling, I swear I don't know what I'd do without my dogs, they seem to be the only creatures in the entire world that show me any affection sometimes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #87025 on: September 03, 2012, 03:38:19 pm »

The Olympic Champion of wheelchair tabletennis suffers from MS. Not only does she have no feeling in her lower arm, she also have to tape the racket to her hand. Pretty awesome.

Also just saw a reportage on an American armless archer. Also really cool.

http://macromeme.com/dog/dog-at-at.html

SCREW YOU LOT! LINKING MACROMEME!

On a serious note though, you guys really have to stop posting nothing but links to pictures. Yeah, they're funny, but we've been over this before and this is not an image board, neither directly or by proxy.
Love, scriver~

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #87027 on: September 03, 2012, 03:45:20 pm »

... That's not helping, DW ;)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87028 on: September 03, 2012, 03:53:45 pm »

I guess somebody discovered Nanoha recently.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87029 on: September 03, 2012, 04:53:47 pm »

I guess somebody discovered Nanoha recently.
If that was in reference to me: "I guess someone managed to stave off critical levels of laziness long enough to change their avatar rotation to include things other than ponies."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5800 5801 [5802] 5803 5804 ... 13325