Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5797 5798 [5799] 5800 5801 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757890 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86970 on: September 02, 2012, 05:34:19 pm »

Might be one in the big city, but that's a good half hour drive away, and I don't have a car available...

Bah I'll keep making up excuses until I get out of my comfort zone. Maybe I should just wait until winter when I move away.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86972 on: September 02, 2012, 07:16:21 pm »

been watching this for like an hour straight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1gH4R2vSs&feature=plcp

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86973 on: September 02, 2012, 07:18:37 pm »

MZ, iceball found something you could use to punch the sky better.
Good gravy. I couldn't imagine how hard I could punch someone with another half pound on top of my hand.

I HAVE FISTS OF STEEEEEEEL!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #86975 on: September 02, 2012, 08:33:20 pm »

Yeah, Rochester is in the US. the 'chester' bit is probably just because us in the US like stealing names from the UK. New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New England... We aren't exactly creative with our naming conventions :P

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #86977 on: September 02, 2012, 09:30:53 pm »

Incidentally, the OP, ComradeGafarov, and Taiwaneseredneck are all the same banned troll.

What a tweest!
Shoes...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #86978 on: September 03, 2012, 12:28:22 am »

So Magic: The Gathering has been distracting me from legitimate projects lately. I should probably develop willpower one of these days, but you come home from work at 11:15 and doing more work is just not the first thing that comes to mind. Anyway now I have a deck whose title, while overly long, is accurate: "I've found what it takes to make me happy, and it isn't people, it's things."
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86979 on: September 03, 2012, 12:41:18 am »

Gay bar?

I love these. You can dance with everyone there without it being incredibly awkward. It's also awesome when people high-five you and tell you to keep dancing. Apparently I'm very good at dancing.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #86980 on: September 03, 2012, 12:47:22 am »

I saw a sunset today. 'Twas relaxing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86981 on: September 03, 2012, 12:49:41 am »

So Magic: The Gathering has been distracting me from legitimate projects lately. I should probably develop willpower one of these days, but you come home from work at 11:15 and doing more work is just not the first thing that comes to mind. Anyway now I have a deck whose title, while overly long, is accurate: "I've found what it takes to make me happy, and it isn't people, it's things."

Speaking of Magic the Gathering...

I had alot of fun on last Friday, I meant to tell you guys earlier but I never got around to it. I went to my local card club's FNM and tried out my Mono-black control pile. It didn't score any prizes, with my record resting at 1 win (against a newer player), 1 tie (that was an epic tie though), and 2 losses (totally curbstomped...), but I still had a lot of fun. It was the second FNM I ever went to, with my last time going being sometime like a year ago, and got to meet some cool people, plus an old friend I thought I'd never see again.

I'll try again next FNM, this time with my newest creation: Boros artifact weenie burn (name in progress)

I'm curious what your deck is about btw, it must be pretty neat with a name like that.

Also, next sunday, the local table tennis club opens up again!!! That's too good, I get to play again!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #86982 on: September 03, 2012, 01:07:56 am »

I had alot of fun on last Friday, I meant to tell you guys earlier but I never got around to it. I went to my local card club's FNM and tried out my Mono-black control pile. It didn't score any prizes, with my record resting at 1 win (against a newer player), 1 tie (that was an epic tie though), and 2 losses (totally curbstomped...), but I still had a lot of fun. It was the second FNM I ever went to, with my last time going being sometime like a year ago, and got to meet some cool people, plus an old friend I thought I'd never see again.

I'll try again next FNM, this time with my newest creation: Boros artifact weenie burn (name in progress)

I'm curious what your deck is about btw, it must be pretty neat with a name like that.

Also, next sunday, the local table tennis club opens up again!!! That's too good, I get to play again!
Spoiler: The Nerdering (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86983 on: September 03, 2012, 01:23:13 am »

I've been going to FNM for a few weeks now and my black/white token deck is actually getting into shape. I've gone from 3 stomped losses and one win against someone who forgot to put counters on his sleeping dragon(Get a +1/+1 every time you get attacked by a creature, can attack and block only when he has 5 +1/+1's :P) To two wins, one stomp that could have been less of a stomp if I had just one card to play a massively bullshit combo, and one where I won the first game because my opponent was distracted. But it's still getting better!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86984 on: September 03, 2012, 01:45:30 am »

Spoiler: The Nerdering (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm a little nervous though because I'm not sure if two shrines and two fireballs are right for the build. Maybe I could playtest it on Cockatrice? That sounds like a good idea actually.
Pages: 1 ... 5797 5798 [5799] 5800 5801 ... 13325