Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5746 5747 [5748] 5749 5750 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801034 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86205 on: August 22, 2012, 11:20:27 pm »

Land of Carnage, here we go!

Also, levelling my Trapezohedron in Disgaea 3 is such a hassle. At least, it gives over 6,000,000 stats if equipped underneath an accessory with guardians, more than enough to pwn and get myself to level 9999 in 3 maps.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86207 on: August 22, 2012, 11:56:15 pm »

Happy: The Pokemon Canterbury ROM is (technically) playable, though there are no scripts as of yet.

WTF/Sad: The road to the next area is blocked off and I don't know why because I sure as hell didn't do it.
くコ:彡

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:50:32 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86209 on: August 23, 2012, 01:54:15 am »

Alright folks, we've officially exceeded the number of macromeme links per day. Less picture spam, please.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86211 on: August 23, 2012, 02:07:33 am »

What a time we live in when, from the comfort of your computer chair, you can watch a robot descend onto the surface of another planet, some 35 million miles away.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86212 on: August 23, 2012, 02:26:05 am »

Woo! New car (replacing the one that interacted with a bus last month) arrived last night.
This is a blank sig.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86213 on: August 23, 2012, 02:43:10 am »

What a time we live in when, from the comfort of your computer chair, you can watch a robot descend onto the surface of another planet, some 35 million miles away.
I'm reminded of a Paul Simon song:
These are the days of miracle and wonder.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86214 on: August 23, 2012, 03:51:50 am »

Macromeme made me feel warm and fuzzy inside today.

Of course, earlier I got the horrifying pokemon one, which was a combination of fascinating and why would you do this.
Man, this is a refresher. I've been getting repeat failbook and some gifs here and there.

That image is just plain awesome, and would make for an awesome movie/story. The hell your security blanket and plush toys have to put up with, just to let you sleep at night. Stuffed animals, and a protection blanket, up against all manners of night terrors and eldritch abominations. They don't sleep, so you can, child. Appreciate them, and don't be ashamed to honor them when you grow up, by offering them to help your kids in the future.

EDIT:
Okay, this made me laugh.
The top one is pure win.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #86215 on: August 23, 2012, 05:35:50 am »

Hell yes. Guess what's for dinner. Haven't eaten it in AGES, since I can't seem to find it in any store.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86216 on: August 23, 2012, 08:08:37 am »

going off to college today.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #86217 on: August 23, 2012, 08:14:14 am »

Congrats! :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #86218 on: August 23, 2012, 08:29:24 am »

Looking very much like I'll be able to get back into college to repeat my second year~
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86219 on: August 23, 2012, 08:38:38 am »

Macromeme made me feel warm and fuzzy inside today.

Of course, earlier I got the horrifying pokemon one, which was a combination of fascinating and why would you do
EDIT:
Okay, this made me laugh.

Hey now, Tron Legacy isn't half as bad as those other movies. But it was decent at best, so I guess it has a point.
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.
Pages: 1 ... 5746 5747 [5748] 5749 5750 ... 13325