Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5742 5743 [5744] 5745 5746 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800074 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86145 on: August 22, 2012, 03:07:33 pm »

I'm sure that someone else mentioned this, but FLAGS! I like how it hasn't generated a flame war like the Penguin Pony War of 2012. It's surprising neutral for a forum fad.

Yesterday I finally got into a beta test of Guild Wars 2, I admitted that I was pansexual to my sister, and ended up going to a bar for karaoke. I got high-fived by a couple people for singing Space Oddity. It was a good day.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86146 on: August 22, 2012, 03:09:00 pm »

I like how it hasn't generated a flame war like the Penguin Pony War of 2012.
That "war" was entirely tongue in cheek but so many people thought it was serious :(

Oh well, flags are awesome~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #86147 on: August 22, 2012, 03:13:17 pm »

I somehow started on youtube from watching the trailer for The Hobbit to listening to Carl Sagan. Both good things. Also, I now theoretically know how to turn a sphere inside out, and sort of kinda understand how to see in the 10th dimension.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86148 on: August 22, 2012, 03:31:02 pm »

I somehow started on youtube from watching the trailer for The Hobbit to listening to Carl Sagan. Both good things. Also, I now theoretically know how to turn a sphere inside out, and sort of kinda understand how to see in the 10th dimension.
And how to simply walk into Mordor?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86149 on: August 22, 2012, 03:32:02 pm »

I'm sure that someone else mentioned this, but FLAGS!
I've crossed the 100 milestone for sheer quantity of flags produced, feels.jpg

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #86150 on: August 22, 2012, 03:34:37 pm »

And how to simply walk into Mordor?
Turns out you just have to run really fast away from Mordor. Mordor, feeling hurt and rejected, will freely invite you in, no harm done.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86151 on: August 22, 2012, 03:36:49 pm »

Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86152 on: August 22, 2012, 03:39:35 pm »

hehehe...

Also, "One does not simply QWOP into Mordor."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86153 on: August 22, 2012, 03:45:22 pm »

Boromir's face when Frodo walks into Mordor :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86154 on: August 22, 2012, 03:47:07 pm »

I'm sure that someone else mentioned this, but FLAGS!
I've crossed the 100 milestone for sheer quantity of flags produced, feels.jpg
I've made, like...5. And I've been cheating. (Using photoshop to downsize real images of flags.) I really need to step it up.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86157 on: August 22, 2012, 04:18:33 pm »

Hey does anyone have a link to that weird modification that changed everything on the Bay12 forums so there are cat .GIFs everywhere? I remember it but I can't remember on what page or who posted it.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:30:57 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86159 on: August 22, 2012, 04:23:55 pm »

Dafuq did I just click?
Pages: 1 ... 5742 5743 [5744] 5745 5746 ... 13325