Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5740 5741 [5742] 5743 5744 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801026 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86115 on: August 21, 2012, 06:41:55 pm »

Playing Tropico 4 when I complete the Art Gallery building and this comes onto the radio.

Quote from: Tropico News Today
Penultimo: And now, an announcment from the leader of the Militant Faction, General [forgotten name].
General: Listen up Maggots. This... Is Modern Art. You will love it. You will love it like your life depends on it. Unless it becomes mainstream. Then you will hate it. Now go stand in the corner and look thoughtful!
*cheerful latin music*

I died laughing. It's only this island that I've gotten all the good dialogue when I build the usual buildings. I would have bust out laughing before now if I didn't already know from TVTropes that Mrs. Pineapple, leader of the intellectuals, works at the Cabaret.

I love this game. But I hate El Diablo and Penultimo, they can kiss my ass (Penultimo already does...)
I loved this one:
So, el presidente issued an anti-litter edict. what's your take on this, sunny?
I think It's brilliant! I just hope it isn't like last time when the nationalists came back with a bunch of beaten up migrants and claimed they were 'taking out the trash'
err... right sunny. now, some music!
I love that game.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86116 on: August 21, 2012, 06:42:50 pm »

.... Is... Is that The Huss beating Slenderman on the head with the Broom of Corporal Punishment?

Yes...yes it is
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86117 on: August 21, 2012, 06:47:34 pm »

it shows the pic for me....
It's loaded in your cache. The rest of us who have not loaded it already from the site can't load it through hotlinking.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86118 on: August 21, 2012, 06:49:12 pm »

.... Is... Is that The Huss beating Slenderman on the head with the Broom of Corporal Punishment?

Yes...yes it is

Mercy to be had for all...

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #86119 on: August 21, 2012, 06:50:21 pm »

it shows the pic for me....
It's loaded in your cache. The rest of us who have not loaded it already from the site can't load it through hotlinking.
Strangely enough, I can see it.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86120 on: August 21, 2012, 06:51:15 pm »

Saaaame
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86121 on: August 21, 2012, 06:52:25 pm »

You do nothing for yourself but raise my suspicion of your web habits.

(And for future reference imgur is an image hosting site with the delightful feature of hosting web images with but a URL)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86122 on: August 21, 2012, 08:38:29 pm »

Giant steam voice chat with a bunch of Bay12ers on my friends list. Why did I do this I regret it already.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86123 on: August 21, 2012, 08:41:36 pm »

Giant steam voice chat with a bunch of Bay12ers on my friends list. Why did I do this I regret it already.
People use steam voice chat for something besides accidental button clicking?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86124 on: August 21, 2012, 08:49:44 pm »

Cyber-sex.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86125 on: August 21, 2012, 09:00:03 pm »

A noble endeavor.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #86126 on: August 21, 2012, 10:52:21 pm »

Theres low budget lp-ers
It's FEF, not FEOF

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #86127 on: August 22, 2012, 12:45:09 am »

I managed to successfully interpret my half-asleep roommate's muttering "middle... nails" as "on the middle shelf, by the nail supplies". I don't know when I got so good at speaking sleep.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86128 on: August 22, 2012, 03:34:07 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08nV1nbtNAc&feature=g-u-u

Weebl's vids are growing more DF-like by the day.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #86129 on: August 22, 2012, 03:46:41 am »

Also, Ranma as DOMESTIC MAN, da da da daaaah. He is a REAL MAN. He doesn't cook WAFFLES or PANCAKES with SYRUP and BERRIES for BREAKFAST, like a PANSY. He goes out AT DAWN and WRESTLES BEARS and BREAKS THEIR NECKS so he can CARVE THEM UP and COOK THEM OVER A CAMPFIRE.

Suika is fine with this.
goddamnitfanfictioniwastryingtosleep. Also like the third/forth time I've read this fic, which I won't link or name because frankly despite not being graphic the content completely blows away the forum guidelines (I mentioned it a long ways back in the WTF thread!), but WHATEVER. That passage makes me giggle every time I read it. Totally wish I could find more things written like the fic it's from, because it scratches like every single one of my literary itches.

But ANYWAY I'm happy now because I read that again despite being utterly exhausted and it being like 4 AM. Wheefanfiction.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5740 5741 [5742] 5743 5744 ... 13325