Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5732 5733 [5734] 5735 5736 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15804097 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85995 on: August 20, 2012, 12:45:25 pm »

Did I just get trolled? I didn't see any difference.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85996 on: August 20, 2012, 12:48:12 pm »

Hmm? It's suppose to change the background and music. Don't know why it isn't working
It's FEF, not FEOF

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85997 on: August 20, 2012, 01:00:24 pm »

Refresh the page?

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85998 on: August 20, 2012, 01:27:29 pm »

Press ALT+F4.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85999 on: August 20, 2012, 01:28:21 pm »

Press ALT+F4.
nah, you need to push the any key.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86000 on: August 20, 2012, 01:29:44 pm »

*checks keyboard*

But there isn't any Any key!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86001 on: August 20, 2012, 01:32:27 pm »

I used to have my spacebar labeled "Any"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86002 on: August 20, 2012, 01:50:14 pm »

*checks keyboard*

But there isn't any Any key!
Do you have a ybe key, then?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86003 on: August 20, 2012, 02:21:45 pm »

Continuing my history of insane projects, I have decided to build a submarine.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86004 on: August 20, 2012, 02:42:33 pm »

Continuing my history of insane projects, I have decided to build a submarine.
Yellow or regular?

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86005 on: August 20, 2012, 02:48:04 pm »

My comp-sci teacher this semester.
Amusing, and young.
Quote from: from the website (named SciNet)
*Please note that SCINET is pronounced "SIGH-net". It is not related to Skynet, is not a threat to humanity and will not help bring about a robot apocalypse.
(On the other hand, SciNet cannot land on the surface of another planet.)
(With links to the recent XKCD what if on the robot apocalypse).
The access code for signing up, is curiosity (AKA rover name) instead of some random long technical name.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #86006 on: August 20, 2012, 02:53:22 pm »

Er, you may want to edit that... they may not like you posting the access code online for all to see. >_>

Also, Skynet is a thing which has existed for years. Skynet was around before being Skynet was cool.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86007 on: August 20, 2012, 02:58:44 pm »

Er, you may want to edit that... they may not like you posting the access code online for all to see. >_>

Also, Skynet is a thing which has existed for years. Skynet was around before being Skynet was cool.
Doesn't matter, you won't be able to find the site (almost surely) since its at a bizzare URL, and you would need to be registered in the school database already.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86008 on: August 20, 2012, 03:05:40 pm »

Doesn't matter, you won't be able to find the site (almost surely) since its at a bizzare URL, and you would need to be registered in the school database already.

Sounds like a challenge.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86009 on: August 20, 2012, 03:07:51 pm »

Just found out Star Trek: Bridge Commander with the Kobayashi Maru mod pack was still installed on my external hard drive. :)

Time for Epic Space Battles.
Pages: 1 ... 5732 5733 [5734] 5735 5736 ... 13325