Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5707 5708 [5709] 5710 5711 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15810430 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85620 on: August 14, 2012, 05:00:24 pm »

Saw the Avengers for the second time, this time I went with my cousin (I wish his younger brother coul've come, that little dude is crazy awesome), still an awesome movie.

That's about it, it's still very cool and fresh outside, I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight, unless I stay up half the night playing one of the many LAN capable games with my cousin that is.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Love, scriver~

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85622 on: August 14, 2012, 05:41:42 pm »

Storm the castle by jumping on a table.

It's only a model.

You win 100 internets.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #85623 on: August 14, 2012, 06:31:00 pm »

So this is cool: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/08/14/cross-your-fingers-cross-your-eyes-the-danger-field/
Sterioscopic 3D using any monitor (video on the site linked from RPS). Downside is it requires going cross-eyed heh. It does seem to work though, and pretty well at that. Dunno if I could stand keeping it up for more than a few minutes, but still. :P

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #85624 on: August 14, 2012, 07:30:42 pm »

Spoiler: This made me laugh (click to show/hide)
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85625 on: August 14, 2012, 07:39:34 pm »

They lack the right kind of ridiculous (and hat-wearing, except for Team Galactic) uniform to be a pokemon antagonist team, though. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85627 on: August 14, 2012, 07:53:58 pm »

Loud Whispers, I suddenly realise I own a copy of your nemesis.

Silent Shout

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85628 on: August 14, 2012, 07:55:01 pm »

DOES IT INVOLVE SHOUTING VERY VERY QUIETLY?!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85629 on: August 14, 2012, 07:57:14 pm »

Went to the dentist today and got some fillings. After being numbed for hours i finally checked inside and see what they done, what the dentist didn't told me was he repaired one of my old ones and covered up the silver stain! Now half my mouth is actually normal looking with the new filling.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85630 on: August 14, 2012, 08:27:25 pm »

Silent Shout
It's like looking into a mirror... What with everything being the opposite yet entirely the same o_O

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85631 on: August 14, 2012, 08:36:04 pm »

Silent Shout
It's like looking into a mirror... What with everything being the opposite yet entirely the same o_O

Oh, and made entirely of ravens.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #85632 on: August 14, 2012, 09:59:49 pm »

Been wandering around online, and found this:
Another expansion to AOE2? Forgotten Empires

Trailer

It's still in development, but it looks pretty badass. I hope Microsoft won't be dicks about this. If anything, I hope they get a hint.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85633 on: August 14, 2012, 10:09:14 pm »

Silent Shout

Oh, and made entirely of ravens.

Do you mean We Share Our Mother's Health?

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #85634 on: August 15, 2012, 01:11:05 am »

2 desktops, 2 1080p monitors, and a laptop. Now I'm a programmer. :D
Pages: 1 ... 5707 5708 [5709] 5710 5711 ... 13326