Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5705 5706 [5707] 5708 5709 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15812874 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85590 on: August 14, 2012, 12:59:04 pm »

Oh god I love that smell. It's all earthy and soft. And it's even better after the rain.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85591 on: August 14, 2012, 01:02:15 pm »

Even better when it's right before a big thunderstorm and the breeze is fresh and moist and there's a tangible coppery tang of electricity. It's like the air itself is saying, "Aww yeah, shit is about to get REAL"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85592 on: August 14, 2012, 01:15:11 pm »

It is the best smell EVER. End of story.

Also, on a completely unrelated note: I'm listening to "I'm not Alright" by Shinedown. I think I've found my theme song.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #85595 on: August 14, 2012, 01:22:08 pm »

Ugh, I admittedly know little about "erotic fiction", but from what I have heard, that is a horrible thing that was originally done as a twilight fanfic.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85596 on: August 14, 2012, 01:23:57 pm »

http://freethinker.co.uk/2012/07/25/uk-hotel-tosses-out-gideon-bibles-and-replaces-them-with-an-erotic-novel/
Meh, that's old news. I remember hearing about it on Conan or something like that almost half a month ago.

I managed to stop myself from getting sucked into one of the TV tropes trips I have when I open it up.

hooray for willpower!

Your willpower will fade eventually. Join the collective willingly. It makes the assimilation process so much easier. :P

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #85598 on: August 14, 2012, 01:35:53 pm »

You want to hear something horrible...

tvtropes is not blocked on the network at work.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85599 on: August 14, 2012, 01:59:25 pm »

You want to hear something horrible...

tvtropes is not blocked on the network at work.
Thats not horrible, its a timesink. And/or a trap.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85600 on: August 14, 2012, 02:02:52 pm »

Just the word "timesink" alone makes me want to make a timecube parody.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85601 on: August 14, 2012, 02:14:12 pm »

Oh my god this is so silly.

Some results:
Bioknights of wrath, wasp psion-warriors of civilization and ruin and highwaymen in Reniassance Riyadh. Evil threatens to unleash diseased animals and land sharks.

Cryowarlords, flame scout-shamans, hoverboards and natural disasters in near future Romania. Be worried about acid rain and slow zombies. Don't forget about the thief, veil, set of scales, gladiator and armory.

Shade night bards, xanthic geolichs of intoxication and ogres in 30th century Africa. Some things you might run into: a joyous reunion, a loyal animal companion, a loss and treasure. Don't forget about the fountain, soldier, storehouse and sapphire.

Tempest berserkers and shock troops in near future Eastern Europe. The world quakes in fear of carnivorous plants, firestorms and starving animals. Don't forget about the ghost, trident, potion ingredient, gatehouse and bones.

I could base whole D&D campaigns off of this stuff.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85602 on: August 14, 2012, 02:31:52 pm »

Temporal thiefs, anthromorphic deities and discrimination in medieval Central Africa. Some things to look out for are chemical experiments gone wrong and nuclear experiments gone wrong. Some things you might run into: a belligerant guard, a fight, vast armies, a natural disaster and an illness.

medieval Africa has chemical and nuclear weapons!?
Well, duh. The temporal thieves are there to steal the weapons BACK after an evil madman was sending them back in time to test them, figuring that the modern world wouldn't be impacted that much if several hundred thousand medieval Africans were used for weapons tests. Incidentally, now we know what happened to the lost city of Zimbabwe...

Just trying to figure out how the anthromorphic deities are involved.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85603 on: August 14, 2012, 02:37:28 pm »

For the Deus ex Machina, duh.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85604 on: August 14, 2012, 02:40:06 pm »

they were the ones testing the chemical and nuclear weapons?
Why does a god need nuclear weapons?

Oooh, maybe they were planning to use the nukes ON the gods, and the chemical weapons on their followers, to rob them of astral reserves!

Pages: 1 ... 5705 5706 [5707] 5708 5709 ... 13326