Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5696 5697 [5698] 5699 5700 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826039 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85455 on: August 10, 2012, 11:19:04 pm »

I fear we're wandering dangerously close to a ToS violation. There's probably a Captain Kirk joke I could make here, but more importantly it probably needs to go to PMs before becoming any more explicit.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85456 on: August 10, 2012, 11:24:02 pm »

Good dolma and french bread. So tasty.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85457 on: August 10, 2012, 11:25:06 pm »

I fear we're wandering dangerously close to a ToS violation. There's probably a Captain Kirk joke I could make here, but more importantly it probably needs to go to PMs before becoming any more explicit.
Well then how about we end it off out here with pants, then?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85458 on: August 11, 2012, 12:51:57 am »

Just drove my dad and his friend (who is having his 50th birthday today) to a bar. They got drunk as all get out, and when we were leaving, the super hot waitress we had ran outside and stopped me so she could give me a to-go Dr. Pepper (Which I had refused previously) because she knew it was a long drive.
Did... Did she just flirt with me? Was that what that was? Whoa, palindrome. :D Ahem, I mean, I think an incredibly hot waitress was just sending me a subtle signal. Today was a good day, despite the serial killer feelings I had this morning.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85459 on: August 11, 2012, 12:54:14 am »

Did you give her your number / get hers?

You're in, Hans!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85461 on: August 11, 2012, 01:11:13 am »

Did you give her your number / get hers?

You're in, Hans!

Nah, I'm not actually capable of being in any sort of relationship thingy right now for a vast variety of reasons. I'm not very safe to be around when I'm in a relationship, for one. This chick is a bartender. The last bartender I dated, I got her fired, then she had to move away to Iowa, seperating her kids from their dad. Nothing like traumatizing three or four people to make you shy away from getting emotional invested, you know?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85463 on: August 11, 2012, 01:51:25 am »

Hahaha oh god PvP is so much fun when all you can do are bits of 1 damage to each other. It's kind of sad, but also hilarious.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85465 on: August 11, 2012, 05:50:39 am »

so, I just found out Macromeme is stealing bandwidth from some site called http://www.folkingmetal.com/
like 90% of their pictures are hosted on that site.

example:

http://macromeme.com/dog/ivysaur-burrito-class.html

=

http://www.folkingmetal.com/pickors/ivysaur-burrito-class.jpg
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85466 on: August 11, 2012, 09:22:40 am »

I wonder how they even uploaded the images?  ???

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85467 on: August 11, 2012, 09:30:02 am »

Shenanigans?
Pages: 1 ... 5696 5697 [5698] 5699 5700 ... 13326