Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5695 5696 [5697] 5698 5699 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826263 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85440 on: August 10, 2012, 05:33:41 pm »

So when I was 8 or so, I've seen this strange Star Trek episode of a black guy leaving his wife on a borg cube.

Today I at last resolved this mystery - the plot was actually different than what I remembered, but after 15 years, I've finally solved a mystery from my youth - Star Trek: Deep Space 9, first episode of the series!

At last a tiny part of my mind can sleep peacefully :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85441 on: August 10, 2012, 05:54:55 pm »

The temperature dropped, like 10 degrees, it's actully pleasant to be outside of air conditioned arieas now. Also just read an article that neatly reminded me that this summers peak of meteor showers is going to be the next two days, which is fucking ace with the nicer weather now and it being the weekend, should snag the car and find some secluded spot to kick back and relax while looking at the lightshow :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #85442 on: August 10, 2012, 05:58:06 pm »

1. THIS.

2. UND DAT.

3. It's raining! :D
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85443 on: August 10, 2012, 06:30:49 pm »

I hopped into the local liquor store today and found a really good beer.  Obscure, yet completely delicious, I didn't expect them to carry it. :D

Now I can watch the first season Luxwana Troi episode of TNG...I certainly wasn't watching that one sober.

EDIT: Also watched "The Big Goodbye"...I want a holodeck.  I know it'll malfunction and try to kill me more times than not, but still, it'll be fun when it's working properly.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:08:51 pm by Jervill »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #85444 on: August 10, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »

So when I was 8 or so, I've seen this strange Star Trek episode of a black guy leaving his wife on a borg cube.
Today I at last resolved this mystery - the plot was actually different than what I remembered, but after 15 years, I've finally solved a mystery from my youth - Star Trek: Deep Space 9, first episode of the series!
At last a tiny part of my mind can sleep peacefully :P
This.  This feeling.  It's the best in the world.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85445 on: August 10, 2012, 09:18:13 pm »

But but but, the chaos and madness of a restless mind is what makes life fun!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85446 on: August 10, 2012, 09:40:05 pm »

I remember this faux-cumentary about mechanical life spontaneously assembling in a scrap-yard. With giant mecha-mammals and insect-like creatures in a giant metal hive.

I would love to watch it again. If it even exists any more!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85447 on: August 10, 2012, 09:51:43 pm »

I remember this faux-cumentary about mechanical life spontaneously assembling in a scrap-yard. With giant mecha-mammals and insect-like creatures in a giant metal hive.

I would love to watch it again. If it even exists any more!

That... Sounds absolutely freaking amazing.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85448 on: August 10, 2012, 09:58:50 pm »

It was a few years ago, so my memories rusty. But it was like a voice-over a la David Attenborough, on little (and not so little) pieces of autonomous scrap, reproducing and living.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #85449 on: August 10, 2012, 10:14:02 pm »

I am apparently charming and attractive enough to have at least two girls romantically/sexually interested in me at the same time. I am so very, very confused.
Update on this situation: In three weeks I'll be going to visit one of these girls. Turns out the heavy flirting was genuine interest; I managed to sufficiently impress her in the ensuing conversation, and she is now very intent on bedding me.
くコ:彡

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85450 on: August 10, 2012, 10:16:17 pm »

Good luck, dude.   :D

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85451 on: August 10, 2012, 11:07:13 pm »

Wear a condom and/or water-based-lube on the strap-on she'll use! Remember kids, play safe!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85452 on: August 10, 2012, 11:09:19 pm »

But but but, the chaos and madness of a restless mind is what makes life fun!

Your avatar makes this post all the better.

I am apparently charming and attractive enough to have at least two girls romantically/sexually interested in me at the same time. I am so very, very confused.
Update on this situation: In three weeks I'll be going to visit one of these girls. Turns out the heavy flirting was genuine interest; I managed to sufficiently impress her in the ensuing conversation, and she is now very intent on bedding me.

Well done, brother.

On a kinda-related note, the awesome girl I mentioned earlier has successfully friendzoned me. But that's ok, because we both agree that we would be better as friends than as a couple. Meanwhile...

Since then, I have patched up my friendship with the one I almost lost, started talking to my ex again and found out she's not a horrible person, and talked to a girl that I haven't seen since 6th grade, 6 years ago. We're having coffee on Thursday.

We had coffee and talked for over 2 hours about pretty much everything. Casual friendly flirting (at least, that's what we played it off as) and conversations about what we've done in the past 6 years, and our plans for the future. Reconnecting is fun. Except, I'm not so sure her casual friendly flirting was all that casual and friendly. If it's not, I'm perfectly ok with that, because she is pretty and sweet and we know each other really well. I'm going to start slowly laying on the charm that I have recently learned how to control and see where things go.

Wish me luck!

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #85453 on: August 10, 2012, 11:12:20 pm »

Wear a condom and/or water-based-lube on the strap-on she'll use! Remember kids, play safe!
Fortunately she doesn't own a strap-on. I could go into more detail on what she DOES have, but I'd likely get muted and/or banned. Suffice to say it'll be a very interesting weekend.
くコ:彡

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85454 on: August 10, 2012, 11:13:00 pm »

That sounds like the same situation as me, more or less, except a) my date has a penis. I mean, yours might too, but I'm sure it'd be surprising to you, without any call on whether it'd be a pleasant surprise for you or not.

ANYWAY, b) I've already wrung a date out of him, so woo.

Edit: Fortunately, or unfortunately?

* Descan wiggles eyebrows.
Pages: 1 ... 5695 5696 [5697] 5698 5699 ... 13326