Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5692 5693 [5694] 5695 5696 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831317 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85395 on: August 09, 2012, 10:37:09 pm »

We've broken all the ice cube trays in my house, so we've been using the shot glasses from this mold as ice cubes. It's quite entertaining.

That is solid awesome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85396 on: August 09, 2012, 10:52:13 pm »

It's damn awesome. The downside is that we can only make four at a time.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85397 on: August 09, 2012, 11:18:07 pm »

first tea, and first espresso.

First sushi I can understand, but how is that possible?! D: How have you lived this long without tea?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85398 on: August 09, 2012, 11:24:31 pm »

It's damn awesome. The downside is that we can only make four at a time.

... You need more molds.

first tea, and first espresso.

First sushi I can understand, but how is that possible?! D: How have you lived this long without tea?

I haven't had tea in literally years, unless you count Peace Tea.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85399 on: August 09, 2012, 11:26:32 pm »

...I have no idea what that is, but it sounds intriuging.

As for the not having tea thing, jeez. You crazy Americans. :o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85400 on: August 09, 2012, 11:28:53 pm »

Hey now! I am a proud American, and I drink tea. WithOUT any additives like sugar or honey or lemon. Well, lemon sometimes. Only if it's an actual wedge and not some sort of flavoring.

ETA: Oh right, happy stuff! Starting a new project, using a coding language I've never used before. So far, so good.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:31:12 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #85401 on: August 09, 2012, 11:33:32 pm »

A certain project that I and some friends have been planning for 3/4s of a year has finally been kicked into gear.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85403 on: August 10, 2012, 12:44:07 am »

I found one of 4chan's new rules amusing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85404 on: August 10, 2012, 01:05:06 am »

"You must provide our own pickaxe". So, you have to successfully burgle them and then return the loot? I approve.

Also, I spent like 8 hours today furiously typing D&D homebrew. I've just finished rewriting the basic rules for Truenaming, coming out at 7 pages (including forum formatting). Considering how drastically I've expanded the system (each utterance now comes in 8 variants ranging from an immediate action shout to a concentration-duration lecture, including reversed variants), that's not too bad. Now comes the really fun part: the base class, utterances, and then the prestige class I'm planning to write that sparked this whole endeavor.

Also, you can research Asmodeus' personal truename if you want. With nothing more than your own wits, and a stack of mundane books and genealogies. It will, however, take 56 trillion times the age of the universe and require you to make a DC 153 Truespeech check at the end with no magical modifiers.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85405 on: August 10, 2012, 07:18:18 am »

"You must provide our own pickaxe". So, you have to successfully burgle them and then return the loot? I approve.

Also, I spent like 8 hours today furiously typing D&D homebrew. I've just finished rewriting the basic rules for Truenaming, coming out at 7 pages (including forum formatting). Considering how drastically I've expanded the system (each utterance now comes in 8 variants ranging from an immediate action shout to a concentration-duration lecture, including reversed variants), that's not too bad. Now comes the really fun part: the base class, utterances, and then the prestige class I'm planning to write that sparked this whole endeavor.

Also, you can research Asmodeus' personal truename if you want. With nothing more than your own wits, and a stack of mundane books and genealogies. It will, however, take 56 trillion times the age of the universe and require you to make a DC 153 Truespeech check at the end with no magical modifiers.

If you want the homebrew section of this site is a great place to get comments/suggestions on your work.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85406 on: August 10, 2012, 07:30:09 am »

We've broken all the ice cube trays in my house, so we've been using the shot glasses from this mold as ice cubes. It's quite entertaining.

That is solid awesome.
Yo, Dawg. I heard you like ice...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85407 on: August 10, 2012, 08:07:13 am »

...I have no idea what that is, but it sounds intriuging.

As for the not having tea thing, jeez. You crazy Americans. :o
Pfft. You know how the human body is 3/4 water? Mine is 3/4 tea.

Between hot tea all day at work and iced tea at home, I probably drink half a gallon a day.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85408 on: August 10, 2012, 08:16:34 am »

Psh. Brits get half a gallon of tea in before they get out of bed.
*Hugs*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85409 on: August 10, 2012, 08:16:46 am »

... and managed without kidney stones, so far? Nice trick, heh. From what I understand tea -- especially th'iced tea they use down here -- is one of the major potential causes of the horrifically painful things.

Not that I could say that's sufficient reason to stop drinking tea, but it comes close. It comes real damn close. But not quite. Tea is delicious. Delicious enough the occasional period of incredibly agony is not sufficient reason to cease consumption.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5692 5693 [5694] 5695 5696 ... 13326