Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5688 5689 [5690] 5691 5692 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833027 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85335 on: August 08, 2012, 11:31:58 pm »

Read both of the threads, Play strange pigeon game on eventual stream in the future, Soli?

YES. ALL OF MY YES.
But which one? The one of which we know of, or the mysterious (but pigeoned) new one that started the topic back to this?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85336 on: August 08, 2012, 11:41:45 pm »

Why not both?
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85337 on: August 08, 2012, 11:43:35 pm »

I found a pair of Aviators in a car park today. I pocketed them.

I tried them on in front of my friends later. Standard reaction was barely contained laughter. It was brilliant until someone showed me how I look in them, at which point I became very embarrassed and took them off.

When you are faced with moments like these, you have two choices: you can feel embarrassed and capitulate to the masses, or you can embrace the seeming ridiculousness and make it your own. Heck, you might even make it stylish.

Making it work is all a matter of confidence and charisma... and barring that, a matter of giving a number of fucks that approaches zero.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85338 on: August 08, 2012, 11:53:06 pm »

My brother just flew in from the US. Fuck yeah.

Also he gave me a new laptop. Fuck yeah.

Also two of his bags are still in dubai or something. Fuck no.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85339 on: August 09, 2012, 12:17:14 am »

I found a pair of Aviators in a car park today. I pocketed them.

I tried them on in front of my friends later. Standard reaction was barely contained laughter. It was brilliant until someone showed me how I look in them, at which point I became very embarrassed and took them off.

When you are faced with moments like these, you have two choices: you can feel embarrassed and capitulate to the masses, or you can embrace the seeming ridiculousness and make it your own. Heck, you might even make it stylish.

Making it work is all a matter of confidence and charisma... and barring that, a matter of giving a number of fucks that approaches zero.

WARNING: DANGEROUSLY LOW ON FUCKS TO GIVE. REFILL FUCKS AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, LADIES.

Ahem. That was probably a bit too much, but its midnight here and I had to drive drunk people around, so nyah. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85340 on: August 09, 2012, 10:42:48 am »

Alone at home today, had a haircut, made some lunch which turned out much better than I thought myself being able to make (the choice of meat was somewhat poor tho since chicken is rather bad ad soaking up the vegetable juices).
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85341 on: August 09, 2012, 11:10:43 am »

I've found chicken's pretty good at soaking up juices if it's already well cooked... enough that it's fairly dry. I'll pretty regularly overcook chicken and then cut a fair number of small incisions into it (or a fairly large one going long ways) and dribble various sauces into the holes, then let it sit for a bit -- returns juiciness and adds flavor at the same time. Is good, t'me. I do like my meat a little gnaw-y, though, so yer milage obviously may vary.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85342 on: August 09, 2012, 11:13:51 am »

I've found chicken's pretty good at soaking up juices if it's already well cooked... enough that it's fairly dry. I'll pretty regularly overcook chicken and then cut a fair number of small incisions into it (or a fairly large one going long ways) and dribble various sauces into the holes, then let it sit for a bit -- returns juiciness and adds flavor at the same time. Is good, t'me. I do like my meat a little gnaw-y, though, so yer milage obviously may vary.

Somehow, this works very well with your avatar.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85343 on: August 09, 2012, 11:19:48 am »

I really do need to play this game some day. I as a rule don't play Visual Novel games, but... I have no words.

I find myself inexplicably drawn to romancing pigeons.
What about sex pigeons?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85344 on: August 09, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »

Tomorrow.. 10th of August 1012 is the day..
The day, I move to Sweden.
Going to miss Greenland tough.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85345 on: August 09, 2012, 12:15:15 pm »

Why are you moving?

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85346 on: August 09, 2012, 12:16:07 pm »

I'm more impressed that you built a time machine.  1012 is an interesting year. :P

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85347 on: August 09, 2012, 12:17:11 pm »

Why are you moving?

Because living in my parents basement at the age of 29 really can't be mentally healthy in the long run.
Besides, it's something I have planned for months.

I'm more impressed that you built a time machine.  1012 is an interesting year. :P

whoops, that's supposed to say 2012.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #85348 on: August 09, 2012, 12:38:52 pm »

My mouth.

It burns.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85349 on: August 09, 2012, 12:40:42 pm »

And then Putnam was the Trogdor.
Pages: 1 ... 5688 5689 [5690] 5691 5692 ... 13326