Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5681 5682 [5683] 5684 5685 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831309 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85230 on: August 07, 2012, 10:04:02 pm »

Went to the gym. Performance Rating: TERRIBLE. Hey, at least I can only get better, unless I seriously fuck up.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85231 on: August 07, 2012, 10:09:40 pm »

You're loading for bear?

I didn't know bears had ammo.
Hey, bear arms are pretty high caliber. Have to be if they're going to be used to combat domestic tyranny. I'm not sure which firearms use them, though. I imagine they're pretty awkward to fire, unless you use bear cubs or something. I guess a cub arm encased in brass or something could get out a reasonable sized barrel? Fairly sure not many firearms are designed for that use, t'be honest...

Sheesh, someone uses that phrase right for once and ya'll descend upon him like pun-vultures. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85232 on: August 07, 2012, 10:10:35 pm »

I wish I had charm to let loose on a girl.
I call bullshit. We've seen the pictures.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85233 on: August 07, 2012, 10:11:44 pm »

I wish I had charm to let loose on a girl.
I call bullshit. We've seen the pictures.

Is Japa the rakishly handsome one?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85234 on: August 07, 2012, 10:16:57 pm »

What the crap does "loaded for bear" even mean? I first read it in FF6 when I was like 7, and have not once figured out what's being loaded in anticipation of bears.

Google does not enlighten me on anything other than informal meanings, like angry.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85235 on: August 07, 2012, 10:17:39 pm »

Probably not actually awaiting actual bears.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #85236 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:31 pm »

I am apparently charming and attractive enough to have at least two girls romantically/sexually interested in me at the same time. I am so very, very confused.
くコ:彡

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85237 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:40 pm »

What the crap does "loaded for bear" even mean? I first read it in FF6 when I was like 7, and have not once figured out what's being loaded in anticipation of bears.

Google does not enlighten me on anything other than informal meanings, like angry.
GIYF gives you this: "Thoroughly equipped, as for a demanding task or confrontation; Mentally prepared for a daunting situation or confrontation."

So yes. More literally, getting a high-calibre firearm so that when you shoot the bear it'll stay down.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85238 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:53 pm »

I've heard it mean that you're loaded to kill a bear, which any gay man and/or hunter can tell you, are tough fuckers. So you need a lot of firepower.

So it basically means you're going in with a bazooka or something along those lines. Or one of those super-rifles, that can disintegrate a man's hand at a hundred paces.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85239 on: August 07, 2012, 10:27:52 pm »

I am apparently charming and attractive enough to have at least two girls romantically/sexually interested in me at the same time. I am so very, very confused.
Screw you  >:(

Ok, that was a little harsh...how about, "please keep your tremendous good luck to yourself"?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85240 on: August 07, 2012, 10:29:05 pm »

Ok, that was a little harsh...how about, "please keep your tremendous good luck to yourself"?

Hey, life happens. Girls aren't everything my friend.
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85241 on: August 07, 2012, 10:30:31 pm »

Given the context, that's a positive outcome for him, no?

Indeed. There's sexy men too.

EDIT: I realize that "there's" is insufficient grammatically, as the above sentence shows. I hereby put forth that "there're," a contraction of "there are," become the fourth word that is pronounced exactly the same as "they're."
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:34:23 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85242 on: August 07, 2012, 10:31:10 pm »

Among other things?  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85243 on: August 07, 2012, 10:33:44 pm »

Given the context, that's a positive outcome for him, no?

Indeed. There's sexy men too.

Sigh. Humans and their 'sex'. :P
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85244 on: August 07, 2012, 10:35:11 pm »

This happy thread has a disturbing tendency to make me angry/sad. Guess I'm just bitter and jealous at heart.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5681 5682 [5683] 5684 5685 ... 13326