Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5667 5668 [5669] 5670 5671 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832454 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85020 on: August 04, 2012, 09:13:09 pm »

I'd pay money to see that :P

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85021 on: August 04, 2012, 09:14:15 pm »

Let's all pool our money to make it happen. :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85022 on: August 04, 2012, 09:19:03 pm »

I need a fur mantle with a leather cape, a leather belt, fur briefs, and fur boots.

And to get in shape, but I'm working on that. :D

Faux leather and fur, of course. :U
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #85023 on: August 04, 2012, 09:22:51 pm »

This is going weird, weird places. Would you guys mind NOT doing this so often?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85024 on: August 04, 2012, 09:26:48 pm »

Says the one-eyed-zombie-cyborg-whatever.

Who, if I remember correctly, had a thing for the Starbound birdmen :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85025 on: August 04, 2012, 09:27:48 pm »

Trust me, I tried searching for this, but it did not pop up. D:

ps: is it worth to necro it?
Since it's my thread, I give this my stamp of approval.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85026 on: August 04, 2012, 09:28:08 pm »

Happiness is happiness. Don't discriminate!

I totally want to see that slutty viking outfit too.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85027 on: August 04, 2012, 09:34:33 pm »

Constant thunder outside. This is wonderful.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85028 on: August 04, 2012, 09:36:03 pm »

I'll be sure to post pictures when I make it. xD
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85029 on: August 04, 2012, 11:52:17 pm »

Dr. Who drinking game with a friend, and rum. Gonna be spending the night here, not cool to drive now. Fun times though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85030 on: August 05, 2012, 02:41:17 am »

Got a 95.6% on my calculus final. And that was probably due to some stupid mistake too (which isn't really a good thing, but it does mean that I knew pretty much every single thing on the test).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85031 on: August 05, 2012, 02:51:34 am »

Speaking of slutty themed costumes, I remember last Christmas, they had "Santa" at the shopping centre in town with a bunch of elves, you know, all your usual, wholesome Christmas costumes, lots of Christmas cheer and whatnot.
Then my friends and I were hanging around outside and saw an employee from a shop across the street in another elf costume... Only this time said costume incorporated a very Christmas-y miniskirt, revealing midriff top, fishnet stockings and a tramp stamp. :o Oh, and liberal amounts of eyeshadow.

Obviously there are some perks to Santa's gruelling job, after all. ;)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #85032 on: August 05, 2012, 03:42:47 am »

Going to Austria for two weeks tomorrow.
Hiking is great fun, tough the first day (and first hike), despite being not all that far, always makes you very tired.

Its a 10 hour drive tough. So i got some books and i'm going to charge my nintendo DS and smartphone...

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85033 on: August 05, 2012, 05:50:44 am »

Belgium to Austria?

To an Aussie like me that sounds like you're driving across the world, but then I remember a lot of Europe is tiny compared to Australia.

Ten hours drive from where I live will get me about a state and a half away.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85034 on: August 05, 2012, 06:08:44 am »

Played some Drummania for the first time today. Scored a hundred point combo on standard while playing Glamorous Sky.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 5667 5668 [5669] 5670 5671 ... 13326