Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5659 5660 [5661] 5662 5663 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834843 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #84900 on: August 01, 2012, 12:50:34 pm »

So apparently some Australian billionaire wants to make Jurassic Park. I don't see how it could make Australian wildlife any more deadly, so I think this is a good idea.
"Clever, poisonous Aussie girls..."

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #84901 on: August 01, 2012, 01:09:42 pm »

notalwaysright.com

officially my favourite website that isn't a forum.
First TvT, then macro, then that other place of despair and stupidity... Now this.

G.o. you have a problem! D:

Quick! Press CTRL W before it's too late!
they were never my favourite sites, they just hooked me and reeled me in.

this one is absolutely gold, though.
I've got another one for you.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84902 on: August 01, 2012, 01:41:05 pm »

notalwaysright.com

officially my favourite website that isn't a forum.
First TvT, then macro, then that other place of despair and stupidity... Now this.

G.o. you have a problem! D:

Quick! Press CTRL W before it's too late!
they were never my favourite sites, they just hooked me and reeled me in.

this one is absolutely gold, though.
Thank you so much, I still haven't slept and I still have classes at 7:30am.

This one made me crack up.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84903 on: August 01, 2012, 01:46:01 pm »

This thread has been viewed over 1.35 million times.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #84904 on: August 01, 2012, 02:12:42 pm »

I appear to be over my bout of stupid and hunger after a long rest.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84905 on: August 01, 2012, 02:30:25 pm »

So apparently some Australian billionaire wants to make Jurassic Park. I don't see how it could make Australian wildlife any more deadly, so I think this is a good idea.
"Clever, poisonous Aussie girls..."

Those are my favorite kind!
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #84906 on: August 01, 2012, 02:31:41 pm »

I say it's a publicity stunt for something else.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #84907 on: August 01, 2012, 03:33:40 pm »

And then they'll bring back velociraptors using bits of kangaroo DNA to fill in the gaps.
Spoiler: We're so fucked. (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #84908 on: August 01, 2012, 04:42:19 pm »

But then we get philosoraptor!

also, I managed (through effort of sheer will) to get y unfit body to do 50 sit ups in one go.

my stomach feels like a bugger and exhausted simultaneously, but hooray! I did more than I thought I could!

You will soon be UltraMan v2.0 :)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84909 on: August 01, 2012, 04:47:24 pm »

Too easy :P

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #84910 on: August 01, 2012, 04:52:29 pm »

And then they'll bring back velociraptors using bits of kangaroo DNA to fill in the gaps.
Spoiler: We're so fucked. (click to show/hide)

Desth by raptoroo is a pretty good way to go.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84911 on: August 01, 2012, 05:14:48 pm »

Wasn't the raptor's main hunting weapon that big claw on their foot? So kangaroo feet would make them much less dangerous.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #84912 on: August 01, 2012, 05:56:16 pm »

Not... not much. Somewhat less, maybe. Kangaroos have a bit of a kick to them, iirc.

... though I may be remembering ostriches/emus. Those, I know for fact can take your (soon to be) bloody head off.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84913 on: August 01, 2012, 06:14:12 pm »

Nah, you are thinking of kangaroos... They have been known to kick people's stomachs open from time-to-time. :o

Also, NotAlwaysRight is pretty damn hilarious. That's a site I've been addicted to, before.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84914 on: August 01, 2012, 06:17:59 pm »

According to wikipedia, they can disembowel dingos with their hind legs, so I redact my previous statement about them being less dangerous.

Let's just hope they don't get their paws on boxing gloves too, sheesh.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 5659 5660 [5661] 5662 5663 ... 13326