Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5658 5659 [5660] 5661 5662 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835381 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Is that the really bad Italian sci-fi ripoff of Star Wars? With the guy who leaps into every scene?
Many consider the first to be true, the latter... if it happened, I didn't notice it. The script was written out months before Star Wars actually came out. Much of the plot was inspired by earlier space operas, and the 'Star Wars' elements like the 'lightsaber' and the vaguely circular spaceship on some of the ads were foisted upon the director by the producers halfway through the 6-month filming period.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was completely sunny out when I left class 45 minutes ago and now it's positively pouring. I love the sound of rain.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Is that the really bad Italian sci-fi ripoff of Star Wars? With the guy who leaps into every scene?
Many consider the first to be true, the latter... if it happened, I didn't notice it. The script was written out months before Star Wars actually came out. Much of the plot was inspired by earlier space operas, and the 'Star Wars' elements like the 'lightsaber' and the vaguely circular spaceship on some of the ads were foisted upon the director by the producers halfway through the 6-month filming period.
AHA! Okay, I was confusing Starcrash with the (quite possibly worse) Star Odyssey (Sette uomini d'oro nello spazio). Which has a dude who for no apparent reason, does gymnastic leaps whenever he enter or exits a scene. Been spending all day trying to figure out what the name of that movie was...

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

I asked a question on What-If: what if the Drake Passage closed tomorrow?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Just had an hour and a half long conversation with my ex about being trans and her current boyfriend being weird and all sorts of weird crap. Overall pretty good though. It probably ranks among the best drunken conversations I've had, at least that I remember.

Tabbyman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #84890 on: August 01, 2012, 01:15:12 am »

I crossed paths with a black cat in the light of the full moon. I even petted the kitty.

Such a pretty shiny black kitty. Kinda skinny though, and no collar. Hope it has a home.
Urist McHallucinate cancels operate pump: flying through the stars in the stomach of a giant fish.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #84891 on: August 01, 2012, 01:16:09 am »

Probably owned by the evil witch down the street.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #84892 on: August 01, 2012, 03:04:01 am »

I crossed paths with a black cat in the light of the full moon. I even petted the kitty.

Such a pretty shiny black kitty. Kinda skinny though, and no collar. Hope it has a home.

Daaaaawwwwww.
If his fur is shiny, he's probably healthy tough.
I love cats.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84893 on: August 01, 2012, 06:25:49 am »

I think I'm in love...

But no, actually, I managed to get past that horrible event set to take place today. Also, it's the month of my birthday, so there are many joys to give to others. :D
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84894 on: August 01, 2012, 06:33:45 am »

Just witnessed the creation of a GAWD

'Twas glorious, and full of internet

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84895 on: August 01, 2012, 09:09:56 am »

Bad new is hat I had to haul a truckload of mulch the entire day long. The good news is the past tense.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84896 on: August 01, 2012, 11:54:25 am »

notalwaysright.com

officially my favourite website that isn't a forum.
First TvT, then macro, then that other place of despair and stupidity... Now this.

G.o. you have a problem! D:

Quick! Press CTRL W before it's too late!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84897 on: August 01, 2012, 12:11:18 pm »

NAR isn't that bad, I binged it within a week!

Kaiserr

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #84898 on: August 01, 2012, 12:19:16 pm »

WE'RE RUSSIAN DANCING MEN
OUR FAVORITE PEPPER IS CAYENNE

So yeah,Mrweebl made me happy.
Wait, you type with your feet? That's badass.
DF: Beat people to death with their own appendages!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #84899 on: August 01, 2012, 12:46:26 pm »

So apparently some Australian billionaire wants to make Jurassic Park. I don't see how it could make Australian wildlife any more deadly, so I think this is a good idea.
Pages: 1 ... 5658 5659 [5660] 5661 5662 ... 13326