Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5656 5657 [5658] 5659 5660 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835769 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm no longer a twenty-something! O_o
Where can I buy a stylish coffin?

You mean a sportscar?
That's generally what people do in their mid-life crisis, right?! ;)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

You mean a sportscar?
That's generally what people do in their mid-life crisis, right?! ;)
A sports-tram ticket is more like it. Whatever happened to that money I was supposed to have at this age?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I think that's the third time it has been mentioned.
Closer to the fourth I think.

You know, something about it seemed familiar.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Upgraded from Elite to Legendary package for the Mechwarrior Online Founder's Program.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Spicy chicken sandwich. Soo good.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a new cellphone... one that can Internet! Also finaliIng the move tomorrow; by a stroke of incredible luck got 2 months of storage at a storage unit, for a bit over $12 per month. This means I get to keep all my nice furniture, and don't have to kill my car and myself shipping my things to my Dad's place, while I stay with him for a few months.

Also also, it feels good to be out tackling problems left and right... taking care of things that need taking care of, and so on. On one hand, its probably the manic upswing I get when I come out of a depressive spell, but it still feels good.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a new cellphone... one that can Internet! Also finaliIng the move tomorrow; by a stroke of incredible luck got 2 months of storage at a storage unit, for a bit over $12 per month. This means I get to keep all my nice furniture, and don't have to kill my car and myself shipping my things to my Dad's place, while I stay with him for a few months.

Also also, it feels good to be out tackling problems left and right... taking care of things that need taking care of, and so on. On one hand, its probably the manic upswing I get when I come out of a depressive spell, but it still feels good.

Mmhm. I'm tackling some problems myself: Applying to colleges, making plans, going to the gym, gonna learn some new things, all kind of fun stuff.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I just helped out a bird that had flown in through the open door. I feel extremely good about myself right now. Especially since I managed to do it without/before it what the whole place down.

I'm also pretty sure I managed to not rub away any of the magical dust on it's wings, so it can still fly around.
Love, scriver~

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Birds don't have that.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

You are thinking of butterflies, scriver :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Yeah, well how come it can fly then? Huh? Can you explain that with your fancy "logic" and "science"? Thought so. They have magical gravity bending wing powder and you'll never make me believe otherwise!
Love, scriver~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Actually, they use Thermodynamics to keep them aloft. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Actually, they use Thermodynamics to keep them aloft. :P
If by thermodynamics you mean invisible butterfly tentacles, then yes.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Holy balls, I just watched Starcrash. The first half was so bad it was fuckin' rad. The second half was so bad that I almost couldn't bear to keep going. And then David Hasselhoff light-saber fenced a pair of stop motion robots. And then a ship shot golden torpedoes through the windows of another ship that each contained a pair of 'gun-ray' wielding shiny-spandex-clad soldiers that jumped out and started shooting at the black-latex evil soldiers while the evil spacecount in the opera cape cackled. And there was a rad robot sheriff with a Spaghetti Western accent named Elle who was the only character I actually liked.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just went on a huge Hyadain binge. I can't believe I'm just learning of this guy.
Pages: 1 ... 5656 5657 [5658] 5659 5660 ... 13326