Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5626 5627 [5628] 5629 5630 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785273 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Nah, use him as the Arbiter of Face-punching first.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

We must follow Janet to victory!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I have an innovative solution to this problem. If we drive Felis to extinction there will be no more cats for the internet to take pictures of. I recommend we employ fast-mutating and uncontrollable anti-feline viruses spread over population centers without checking for the possibility of zoonosis. Takes way too much time and money to do all that gene sequencing.

God, I am such a genius. What would you all do without me?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

But no matter what side MZ is on in the end I'm just gonna use him as a snack?
DAMN IT! I'd thought you would have forgotten by now. >.<

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Nah, the cats are too lazy. We've got plenty of time to properly prevent zoonosis
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Quote from: Top of the thread
Topic: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!) (Read 1332000 times)
Woah. That's quite the number.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

Actually, if we wanted to go to mars all we'd have to do is post  big prize and say first one there gets it.

I propose Canada as the prize. First nation to land on mars gets Canada!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile

What happens if Canada gets there first?

Now, if you could guarantee a second series of Firefly upon accomplishment of this...
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I imagine Canada would get to keep Canada.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What happens if Canada gets there first?

Now, if you could guarantee a second series of Firefly upon accomplishment of this...

Or another half season of MLP.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

CANADA-CEPTION.

A Canadian space program would be interesting. I look forward to the "rockets made out of snow" and "Where the flying fuck are they launching from!?" comments.

If MLP was the reward there would be another world war.

Maybe some sort of political power, like being made automatic head of the U.N for some amount of time, or a financial one like a trillion dollars. Hell, make it a bet; every nation who participates puts in a few million/billion and who gets there first lands the money?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Or: First to Mars gets Mars, like it used to be done with getting the New World. That seemed to work pretty well...
This is a blank sig.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

"First to Titan gets all the petrol!"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

First to Pluto...

No one wants pluto.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

First to Pluto...

No one wants pluto.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 5626 5627 [5628] 5629 5630 ... 13325