Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5608 5609 [5610] 5611 5612 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772931 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

What happens if you sleep naked?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Put it between your legs and hope it doesn't go anywhere?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

You're simply replacing one fallible modern technology with another. Get a real person to do the job.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Well there is an alternative...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Put it between your legs and hope it doesn't go anywhere?

You're simply replacing one fallible modern technology with another. Get a real person to do the job.

Errrrm.....*cough*  :-[

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last week, we finally got a girl working in the warehouse. And she actually turned out to be pretty cool. Then again, she had more balls than the rest of the men back there. A bit fond of talking about previous boyfriends, though.

Even though she had only two days of community service, she said she would volunteer occasionally. Unfortunately, I'd doubt the boss(who was on vacation) would actually let her back there again.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

More technic stuff :P

1) I just noticed that Moderator edits don't leave an "Edited by" message in the post, so shenanigans shall ensue from that.

2) Conducting conversations in locked threads is also amusing.
*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

1) I just noticed that Moderator edits don't leave an "Edited by" message in the post, so shenanigans shall ensue from that.
Coddamn no more Kurtulmak gags then?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Alarm clock! Biggest boost to effectiveness I ever found: Put the damn thing out of arm's reach. If you want snooze or off, make it so you have to actually get up, navigate to wherever the clock is (preferably obscured in some way -- buried under something, behind a door, whatever. Don't make it easy.), turn it off, and then manage to get back to bed. Nine out of ten times, you're awake by that point.

Computer alarm clock particularly effective. You can have multiple programs or instances of the same program, set to different times and different sounds, and no easily accessed off button. Make it loud enough and jarring enough, and by the gods you (and possibly everyone else in the residence :-\) you will wake up. I recommend Peatbog Faeries -- they've got a few songs that start off nice and slow, and ramp up into techno bagpipes. Then flat out noise music for the backup -- if you manage to sleep through that, someone else is probably going to come wake you up :P Maybe the neighbors.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just found this.
Well done, Bing. Well done.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I got a chuckle out of it :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

More technic stuff :P

2) Conducting conversations in locked threads is also amusing.

Just remember to close threads before calling them closed. The weird rush people get for posting below that.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I can lock a thread at the same time as calling it locked :P
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 5608 5609 [5610] 5611 5612 ... 13325