Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5586 5587 [5588] 5589 5590 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836874 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

America can steal any one power of its foes and use it against them. Additionally, it developed the talent to take control of disease and bend it to its will and it has learned to copy defenses of its attackers, however it must speak words of power to do so. America has mastered the ability to make duplicates of itself and it has been known to become incredibly massive, but doing so makes it blind for ten minutes. Also, it has developed all of the powers and talents of a horse. Lamentably, America becomes partially paralyzed in the presence of mental energy.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

That is amazing.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Australia lords over a assortment of badgers. It also has been known to levitate into the astral plane using an impressive skateboard and it developed the talent to steal the physical attributes of its enemies and use it against them. Australia has the power to become almost weightless, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Additionally, it possesses a phenomenal ability to see the past, however using this power makes it camouflaged for six seconds. Australia conquers antagonists using a toxic knife made from string. Tragically, Australia is deathly afraid of grues.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Aqizzar has a reputation for a legendary resistance to mental attack. He is able to edit the memories of others and he has been known to copy attacks of his enemies. Aqizzar has learned to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and redirect it toward a single rival, but doing so drains his flexibility for two days. He likewise brawls with a radioactive tail that also grants an unimaginable agility and he has the power to absorb the damage from kinetic energy and use it to boost his horde of useful gadgets. Aqizzar has mastered the ability to throw powerful magnetic fields from his bundle of talons against a series of assailants and he resists attackers using a poisonous morningstar that can force foes to run home and cry to mama. Unfortunately, Aqizzar becomes rigidly inflexible in the presence of diamond.

I starts off cool, and then goes into weird-ass mutant town.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Texas fights wielding a toxic tentacle made from shadow. Additionally, it brawls using a magical horde of fangs, but doing so makes it completely incapable of repairing stuff for one week. Texas has learned to change shape into a woman, however it must speak words of power to do so. Sadly, Texas takes harm from exposure to rubber.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Zaerosz can make rhinoceroses appear from nowhere. Additionally, he has learned to absorb the damage from sound and redirect it in a field around himself and he possesses the power to take control of suffocation and bend it to his will, however using this power makes him almost weightless for five minutes. Zaerosz has the power to force snakes into another plane of existence, but only while carrying his gloves. Additionally, he has been known to rocket into the minds of adversaries using an unbelievable limousine, but this power only lasts ten minutes at a time. Shamefully, Zaerosz is especially vulnerable to cloth-based attacks.
くコ:彡

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Reudh attacks using a radioactive axe. Also, he has an awesome fame throughout the nation and he has mastered the ability to force cockroaches into a deep sleep. Reudh has been known to become gigantic and he is able to transform dust into ice, however only in extreme darkness. He likewise has a reputation for a bewildering talent at computer use and he brandishes a terrifying club that can force adversaries to flee. Reudh has inherited all of the powers and talents of a penguin and he wages war wielding a razor-sharp morningstar that also grants an impressive power to recover quickly from wounds. Additionally, he has the power to create gold out of thin air and he lords over a horde of bears. Reudh possesses the power to make duplicates of himself and he fights with a frightening collection of magic spells made from steel, but never during a full moon. He developed the talent to take control of radiation and bend it to his will and he has learned to confuse the thinking of an antagonist. Lamentably, Reudh takes harm from exposure to adamantium.

Looks like I can't ever fight Wolverine.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Remalle rides an awesome humvee into battle, however this power only lasts one week at a time. Additionally, he can confuse the strategies of an opponent, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Remalle has learned to view distant locations with his mind, but using this power makes him incredibly massive for one hour. He has the power to make duplicates of himself and he has mastered the ability to kick heat beams from his gun toward any foe close by. Remalle has a reputation for an astounding vision and he has been known to run to a microscopic world. He also developed the talent to force creatures to cower in fear, but only against a man. Shamefully, Remalle is notorious for being extremely smelly.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

We would all have to fight the weirdest supervillains.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Reudh attacks using a radioactive axe. Also, he has an awesome fame throughout the nation and he has mastered the ability to force cockroaches into a deep sleep. Reudh has been known to become gigantic and he is able to transform dust into ice, however only in extreme darkness. He likewise has a reputation for a bewildering talent at computer use and he brandishes a terrifying club that can force adversaries to flee. Reudh has inherited all of the powers and talents of a penguin and he wages war wielding a razor-sharp morningstar that also grants an impressive power to recover quickly from wounds. Additionally, he has the power to create gold out of thin air and he lords over a horde of bears. Reudh possesses the power to make duplicates of himself and he fights with a frightening collection of magic spells made from steel, but never during a full moon. He developed the talent to take control of radiation and bend it to his will and he has learned to confuse the thinking of an antagonist. Lamentably, Reudh takes harm from exposure to adamantium.

Looks like I can't ever fight Wolverine.

An axe that poisons my foes. I'm famous! I can grow!
I'm good at computers and I also have a Club of Fear. I can skid along the ground like a penguin and I also have a morningstar that heals my wounds when I attack with it. I can summon gold and bears are my minions.
I can clone myself and metalbend, as well as defeat my opponents with radiation. I can addle my opponents with my speech.

But I can't ever fight Wolverine.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Florida developed the talent to take control of darkness and bend it to its will. It likewise rides an extraordinary surfboard into battle and it is able to become camouflaged. Florida can make duplicates of itself, but never during a new moon. It possesses the power to take control of sharks, however doing so makes it foolish for two days. Florida has the ability to run through the vacuum of space using a mind-blowing minivan. Tragically, Florida takes harm from exposure to air.

Google is able to make elves appear from nowhere, however only when concentrating. It likewise has been known to change shape into a machine and it has learned to transform rubber into silver. Google can tunnel through solid illusion and it developed the talent to make duplicates of itself. Additionally, it lords over a series of ghosts and it has the power to rocket into electronics using a wondrous horse, but doing so drains its resistance to mental attack for one day. Google has mastered the ability to create crystal out of thin air. Tragically, Google is well-known for being kind of an asshole.

Communism can cause its assailants to become stupid. Also, it rides a breathtaking car into battle and it developed the talent to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and use it to amplify its collection of useful gadgets. Communism has learned to take control of creatures and it wrangles with antagonists using a cataclysmic array of fangs that can force foes to ramble incoherently, however only during a full moon. It likewise displays a wondrous skill at intimidating people and it has been known to slide through the vacuum of space. Communism has the power to tunnel through solid sand. Terribly, Communism takes harm from exposure to rock.

SalmonGod has been known to become incorporeal, however he must speak words of power to do so. He likewise has the power to sculpt and mold all illusion with a thought and he attacks using a savage collection of fangs that also grants an unusual resilience, but this power only lasts ten minutes at a time. SalmonGod has learned to tunnel through solid fluid and he is known for his astounding ability to regenerate. Also, he developed the talent to block mental shockwaves and deflect them against multiple assailants. Lamentably, SalmonGod becomes homeless in the presence of gold.

Told you I'm hooked :P

Gold makes me homeless.  That's fucked up.  At least I can tunnel through solid fluid.  That's appropriate.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

SalmonGod has been known to become incorporeal, however he must speak words of power to do so. He likewise has the power to sculpt and mold all illusion with a thought and he attacks using a savage collection of fangs that also grants an unusual resilience, but this power only lasts ten minutes at a time. SalmonGod has learned to tunnel through solid fluid and he is known for his astounding ability to regenerate. Also, he developed the talent to block mental shockwaves and deflect them against multiple assailants. Lamentably, SalmonGod becomes homeless in the presence of gold.

solid fluid

Wat.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

ummm... maybe glass?... I don't know... it sounds so dramatic, though!

The power to tunnel through solid fluid!
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

lemon10 wields a savage array of magic spells. Additionally, he can copy the mental attributes of his foes and he is known for his awesome vision. lemon10 has learned to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to augment his mountain fortress carved from mental energy and he has the power to spin like a whirlwind, however never while concentrating. He likewise possesses the power to sculpt and mold all physical matter with a thought and he has been known to make owls appear from nowhere. lemon10 has mastered the ability to confuse the memories of an assailant and he can jump to hell. Additionally, he developed the talent to transform his body into gold and he is able to read the memories of others, but this power only lasts five minutes at a time. lemon10 can transform any octopus into a sloth and he has inherited all of the powers and talents of a bull. He also can block psychic blasts and deflect them toward a distant area and he has a reputation for a stupendous resistance to mental attack. Terribly, lemon10 is deathly afraid of elves.
I love my dude, if you attack him he can improve his MENTAL MOUNTAIN FORTRESS, and can godamn jump to hell if he needs to escape.
And if you are a Octopus, better run the hell away, cause I WILL turn you into a sloth.

Lamentably, SalmonGod becomes homeless in the presence of gold.
Ohohohoho.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 12:54:50 am by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

lemon10 wields a savage array of magic spells. Additionally, he can copy the mental attributes of his foes and he is known for his awesome vision. lemon10 has learned to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to augment his mountain fortress carved from mental energy and he has the power to spin like a whirlwind, however never while concentrating. He likewise possesses the power to sculpt and mold all physical matter with a thought and he has been known to make owls appear from nowhere. lemon10 has mastered the ability to confuse the memories of an assailant and he can jump to hell. Additionally, he developed the talent to transform his body into gold and he is able to read the memories of others, but this power only lasts five minutes at a time. lemon10 can transform any octopus into a sloth and he has inherited all of the powers and talents of a bull. He also can block psychic blasts and deflect them toward a distant area and he has a reputation for a stupendous resistance to mental attack. Terribly, lemon10 is deathly afraid of elves.
I love my dude, if you attack him he can improve his MENTAL MOUNTAIN FORTRESS, and can teleport to hell if he needs to escape.
And if you are a Octopus, better run the hell away, cause I WILL turn you into a sloth.

Lamentably, SalmonGod becomes homeless in the presence of gold.
Ohohohoho.

Elves.

The B12 community: KILL IT WITH FIRE MAGMAAAAA!
lemon10: RUN AWAAAAY!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 12:56:56 am by MaximumZero »

Pages: 1 ... 5586 5587 [5588] 5589 5590 ... 13326