Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5585 5586 [5587] 5588 5589 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836957 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

My fifth-hand copy of Pokemon Emerald just arrived in the mail.
Probably my favorite Pokemon game. I've been playing it on an emulator for a while, as my copy vanished into the ether when I moved.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I still have my working copy of Sapphire. Its battery has long since run down, but the only thing that seems to affect is the time of day and berry growth.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Yeah, I still have my Ruby and Sapphire cartridges as well. Never got FR/LG. In fact I've never played any of the RBY games.
くコ:彡

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I still have my working copy of Sapphire. Its battery has long since run down, but the only thing that seems to affect is the time of day and berry growth.
For me, Sapphire was the one that lasted the longest, out of RSE, Diamond, White, Platinum or something. I think I played 200 hours on it before quitting :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

535 hours 23 minutes before I got Pearl five years later. :P

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

535 hours 23 minutes before I got Pearl five years later. :P
...Mine stopped counting at 999 hours and 59 minutes, and I must have played a few hundred after that. I didn't get Platinum for about 7 years of playing, so...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

This website made me laugh way more than I should have...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, I'm really easily amused.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I'm hooked!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

cool.

foobar has a mind-blowing mountain fortress carved from steel. Additionally, he has a reputation for a staggering attractiveness and he wages war wielding a devastating pet lizard that also grants an extraordinary power to recover quickly from wounds. foobar rides an incredible dragon into battle and he has learned to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and redirect it against multiple antagonists, but can only do so once a day. Also, he possesses the power to take control of cats. Lamentably, foobar is deathly afraid of bisons.

I like it
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

MaximumZero lords over a assortment of dwarves. He has a reputation for an uncommon resilience and he can become incredibly massive. Also, he has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to increase his constitution, but doing so drains his ability to sense seahorse for five minutes. MaximumZero can force dwarves to run in fear, however only when concentrating. MaximumZero has inherited all of the powers and talents of a shark.

Unfortunately, MaximumZero is infamous for being completely incapable of ventriloquism.

O_o

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone needs to make this a horrible movie adaptation of Peter Pan. Preferably with a corny battle scene where Peter Pan and his goat army charge Captain Hook's legion of cattle ranchers.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hot Dog King. (the first video was pretty dull so I linked to the second)

This seems like the most hilariously horrible game. The way it manages to be so cheesy, sexist, and inane is just incredible.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

MaximumZero lords over a assortment of dwarves. He has a reputation for an uncommon resilience and he can become incredibly massive. Also, he has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to increase his constitution, but doing so drains his ability to sense seahorse for five minutes. MaximumZero can force dwarves to run in fear, however only when concentrating. MaximumZero has inherited all of the powers and talents of a shark.

Unfortunately, MaximumZero is infamous for being completely incapable of ventriloquism.

O_o

It knows you!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

O_o

It knows you!
A little too well, methinks.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 5585 5586 [5587] 5588 5589 ... 13326