Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5569 5570 [5571] 5572 5573 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831465 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

How is it drawing these conclusions?
Apparently they don't want to reveal the whole thing, but it apparently conducts searches using "associative sentences." I believe this means they do a few searches for "[TERM] is awesome," "Yay for [TERM]," "I don't care about [TERM]," "I hate [TERM]," etc, and then it spits out results based on how many hits it gets in each category.

Also, the internet is 66.5% positive about Irony. :3

It also fucking loves owls, apparently. 97.2%.

In further random news, the internet is rather negative about indifference, very negative about negativity, and very positive about positivity.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

The internet hates internet about twice as much as it hates the internet.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

It also fucking loves owls, apparently. 97.2%.

It is, however, completely undecided on Owlga.
Love, scriver~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

And now we discovered the fact that the internet is really only one of an entire species of internets, and its self-loathing stems from its hatred of the entire species.

Actually that explains how so many internets can be given away. Poaching.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

If the internet is sentient, it's schizophrenic. And horrifically so. Hasn't yet learned how to deal with cognitive dissonance, it seems.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

I got 100% negative :(
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Most people that are getting results from their username are having it based off other things (google Darvi and get Bella Darvi, for example). Apparently we're not popular to have results by ourselves :I

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Wait what?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I finally searched my own name today (because I wanted to pretend I wasn't really that self-absorbed). 100% positive.

The Internet loves me.

...I'm scared...
Love, scriver~

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

My uncle just got me an iPad 3! Hooray!

Also, having a blast with Serious Sam HD.

Also also found out I'm less of an introvert than I thought.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Looks like i got a +63 top comment on youtube, by variating a ye olde soviet russia joke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2dkbNonpA&feature=g-vrec

[/brag]

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Congrats, 64 random internet losers who have nothing better to do than go around upvoting youtube comments think you're a cool dood :P
*Hugs*

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I searched Reudh on google. Oddly enough I'm not the only one! THere's a spanish fellow who plays COD.
Pages: 1 ... 5569 5570 [5571] 5572 5573 ... 13326