Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5561 5562 [5563] 5564 5565 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15813052 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

There is no greater cause on this planet.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

omfg fackbook r teh evuls u r bad and u r sux!!!1!!!!!1!!!1!!!! moar rage at facebook users for no apparent reason!1!1!!!!1!!!!11!!11!1!1!1!!1!1!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Raging at facebook users is victim blaming.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Went to a drink with this dude today, he had this idea for a game made of cubes (he sucks with 3d and animation, easiest to make), so we worked a bit on it, bounced a bunch of ideas back and forth, it was quite fun brainstorming like this.

Also, got a jar of peanut butter today, it was a bit pricey and isn't really brand name (then again, I don't know any brand names), but it's as every bit as awesome as I expected it to be :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:54:22 pm by Araph »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Went to a drink with this dude today, he had this idea for a game made of cubes (he sucks with 3d and animation, easiest to make), so we worked a bit on it, bounced a bunch of ideas back and forth, it was quite fun brainstorming like this.

Also, got a jar of peanut butter today, it was a bit pricey and isn't really brand name (then again, I don't know any brand names), but it's as every bit as awesome as I expected it to be :D
Wait, you've never had peanut butter until now? You've been missing out, dude.
  :-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is peanut butter a rare luxury where you live?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Wait, you've never had peanut butter until now? You've been missing out, dude.
  :-\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Pretty much yeah, I have not found a single place which sold it until now, and even this is a one week action of 'American Products' (made in GB) so this was a chance I wouldn't miss.

And that video gave me some ideas of mixing PB and bananas, and everything really, I want to try it with everything, and there's only so much of it to go around :c
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I remember correctly, peanut-butter-and-banana-sandwiches were Elvis Presley's favorite snack. I tried them once, they're not bad.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

If I remember correctly, peanut-butter-and-banana-sandwiches were Elvis Presley's favorite snack. I tried them once, they're not bad.
Add honey and its even better.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IIRC, it was fried PB&Banana sandwiches that were his favorite.

They are indeed yummy.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know this will probably be considered heresy in many places, but I've never really liked honey too much. To sticky and messy.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I know this will probably be considered heresy in many places, but I've never really liked honey too much. To sticky and messy.
Honey in the comb. Now that is good.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, honey from the bottle has always been rather meh. Both jam and maple syrup are better.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5561 5562 [5563] 5564 5565 ... 13326