Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5553 5554 [5555] 5556 5557 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807709 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

And then all the talk about how no man can break either of them and being kindred spirits riding along the plains and blah blah blah purple prose leadup to random sex scene.
With the horse?

Sure why not.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

That would probably make it more interesting, at least.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Success! This was written exactly some amount of years ago on July 4, so it seems today is the best day to uncover its mysteries.
snip
I'm assuming it's full of important clues.
Whoa, I didn't think you'd actually do it. Thanks for obliging.

I guess the first thing to do is track down that John Mulligan (Milligan? I can't read it very well, the author's name) and interrogate him.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I know I'm late to the party here, but HiggsBosonHiggsBosonHiggsBosonHiggsBoson!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I know I'm late to the party here, but HiggsBosonHiggsBosonHiggsBosonHiggsBoson!

Watching the announcement and subsequent press conference live whilst in my lab at work was a very cool few hours.
This is a blank sig.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I guess the first thing to do is track down that John Mulligan (Milligan? I can't read it very well, the author's name) and interrogate him.

It's Mulligan. And there are a lot of John Mulligans.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Bay12 is basically my source of news.  Thanks for letting me know about the Higgs boson, Maximum  :D

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't get over-excited. We won't know if it's the Higgs Boson for another few years.

I'm pretty excited for it though.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

kittys sleepin on my feet... THE HAPPYS MY GOD THE HAPPY
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

[autotune]The universe is made of 12 particles of matter, 4 forces of nature...[/autotune]

Damn you, Brian Cox. You're my new mancrush.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Someone in the "What is the best..." thread linked this picture. I have no idea how that can be a natural formation but I love it.
くコ:彡

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Wait, what? They finally found that Higgs Boson? Coolness.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Someone in the "What is the best..." thread linked this picture. I have no idea how that can be a natural formation but I love it.
I will bet shitloads of cash that it's a combination of an interesting crystal structure, and bismuth's near-room-temperature melting point resulting in a thin surface layer that's either liquid or crystallized slightly in a slightly different orientation from the main mass, allowing some interference and thus iridescence. Incidentally, shitloads here signifies 0 since I have no money with which to bet on such a matter, but still.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Participating in a mafia game of 60 players involving five ships, a movement/equipment system and three factions of townies, scum and zombies. Some townie decided to be a dick and slam one ship into another.

Twenty players dead instantly, half the ship is dark so only the players in those sections know what happens in them and zombies are taking over the other half of the ship. My character is currently on fire.

But alive!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Participating in a mafia game of 60 players involving five ships, a movement/equipment system and three factions of townies, scum and zombies. Some townie decided to be a dick and slam one ship into another.

Twenty players dead instantly, half the ship is dark so only the players in those sections know what happens in them and zombies are taking over the other half of the ship. My character is currently on fire.

But alive!
This sounds like an amazing mafia game.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 5553 5554 [5555] 5556 5557 ... 13326