Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5539 5540 [5541] 5542 5543 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801063 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

So I'm doing the FF5 Job fiesta thing (More info here, check out see an example.), even though its pretty much ended and such.

I get white mage as my wind crystal job. So until I get to the next crystal (Water), its a party of just white mages. Welp.

Faakeedit: Okay so the first boss as a party of white mages. It has 650 hp. My attacks deal 8-24 points, each. This is going to be waay too long. Can't wait until the water crystal.
You must work on your attrition skills grasshoppa.

Anyway, I got passed that retarded warp "puzzle" in Hologrium, Killed Mastema, I wandering around with my thumb up my ass because all I can find now are dead ends.
Pffft. Well Considering that I got mystic knight, and then ninja as possible classes.. My party can deal damage!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I just watched a couple of fifteen years finally get married. One of the brides nearly started crying during her speech! I can tell that the legalization of gay marriage is definitely a BIG happy here in Washington.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

I just watched a couple of fifteen years finally get married. One of the brides nearly started crying during her speech! I can tell that the legalization of gay marriage is definitely a BIG happy here in Washington.

:D

Helped friend hold relative's estate sale today. I sold about half the furniture for them. Her mom and boyfriend both know I'm trans and were totally ok with it. Over the years, I have had parents forbid me from associating with their adult children (usually female) as friends. This is new and a result beyond wonderful for me. I'm aware it's sad in a way that just not being completely cast out by a friend's parents is a major thing in my life, but o well. I'll take whatever I can get. I got a couple of nice outfits from the deal as well and was told to try them on after the sale was over and my friend, her mom, her boyfriend, and I were all just watching TV in the basement. They were ok with it: for real. There was a bit of hugging from her and her mom. The boyfriend sorta didn't exactly know what to do but wasn't hostile at all and the most important thing was that he was trying. It was a bit overwhelming emotionally to tell the truth. Welcome to my most vulnerable point and greatest fear/shame and they didn't take advantage of it.

I was honestly most concerned about rejection from her boyfriend due to a.) possible negative effects his potential disapproval might have had on my friendship with his girlfriend, and b.) my fear of straight guys trying to kick my ass. Very glad that doesn't seem to be an issue. She says he'll get used to the idea eventually and that I can trust him. I can't say I blame him exactly for being a lil hesitant. My situation is... rare? It's not exactly what you'd call usual, I guess. Moreover, he's trying to just be cool about the whole thing and see me exactly like he did before but a girl... when I can be around them sometimes...? (See... lil' odd, I know). I dunno, I so badly want to just fit into their circle of friends (who are on the whole rather progressive), and maybe that's a very long term goal. At least this is a step, if non rejection is a step. :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Listening to obscure podcasts about topics which podcasts don't really work for is awesome. "Well there's not really anything for us to talk about... sooo, here's a great story about something entirely unrelated!"

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Only sad thing about the giveaway is no updates! D:

If and when I regain monies for my use, I might buy it if it's fun enough.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I got to see all four of my sisters at the same time for the first time in a while. There was only a brief window in which all of us siblings were in the same room together at once, which was mostly spent picture taking, but it was nice to have the family together briefly. I also got to spent time with separately and swam in my aunt's pool and played with my cousin's children (the daughter of my uncle; the only one of my  pool-having aunt's children with children wasn't there).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

New version of cataclysm is out!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

=D
This is basically a big part of my life philosophy, I'm at my happiest when I get to make friends laugh and smile.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Hooray for Washington! Hooray for Truean and her friends!

I love this thread, it makes me feel better at the end of not-so-happy days.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A friend finally had a break-up that didn't leave her an emotionally devastated shell of a human being. I think she is growing up and learning how to handle relationships and all, and this must be what Mr. Miyagi feels like.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

I thought gay marriage in Washington wasn't going to be legal until say November or so?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

It's always been legal to have the ceremony, and civil unions have been around for a few years. They might be simply waiting on the paperwork?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

There may or may not be a Paradox Cold War-era game being announced on the 2nd. What is known is that it is currently codenamed Project Regan and is being developed by the same team who did the Hearts of Iron games, hence the speculation.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Within the last year and a half I've dropped from an XL shirt to a medium. Instead of dropping pounds I now weigh 15 pounds more. I think this is a victory for walking and sprinting.

I'm so happy that medium t-shirts don't need to be tailored, because my pants and dress shirts certainly do now. I have to buy pants a size larger than my waist size to accommodate my thigh muscles without ripping pants when I bend. If I keep this up I'll have thighs that will make Chun-Li jealous and make tailors angry. :P

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

:-0

I'd bet it was more the sprinting than the walking that did it :3
But... so much thigh muscle sounds scaryish. Can you kick someone to death like some ballerina did to some poor robber? O.o

Erm. Not that you should try. <.<

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 5539 5540 [5541] 5542 5543 ... 13325