Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5538 5539 [5540] 5541 5542 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801062 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I just might get home in time to dowload and run Unreal World. I wonder what that game's about, but judging by reactions it seems fun?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just bought fireworks. A lot of fireworks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I don't get fireworks this year, cuz there are like 10 wildfires in my state.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

So I'm doing the FF5 Job fiesta thing (More info here, check out see an example.), even though its pretty much ended and such.

I get white mage as my wind crystal job. So until I get to the next crystal (Water), its a party of just white mages. Welp.

Faakeedit: Okay so the first boss as a party of white mages. It has 650 hp. My attacks deal 8-24 points, each. This is going to be waay too long. Can't wait until the water crystal.

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I just might get home in time to dowload and run Unreal World. I wonder what that game's about, but judging by reactions it seems fun?
It's basically a wilderness survival roguelike set in northern Europe a few centuries back... sorta'. It's got a fair amount of similarities to DF's adventure mode, just with certain things fleshed out more. S'pretty good, for what it is.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

It's basically a wilderness survival roguelike set in northern Europe a few centuries back... sorta'. It's got a fair amount of similarities to DF's adventure mode, just with certain things fleshed out more. S'pretty good, for what it is.
It's set in Fantasy Finland. I'm not an expert on Finland, but it seems to fit, what with all the lakes and the reindeer-herding nomads in the north and whatnot.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

They have a 6th edition now?
Yes. It just came out today

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

So I'm doing the FF5 Job fiesta thing (More info here, check out see an example.), even though its pretty much ended and such.

I get white mage as my wind crystal job. So until I get to the next crystal (Water), its a party of just white mages. Welp.

Faakeedit: Okay so the first boss as a party of white mages. It has 650 hp. My attacks deal 8-24 points, each. This is going to be waay too long. Can't wait until the water crystal.
You must work on your attrition skills grasshoppa.

Anyway, I got passed that retarded warp "puzzle" in Hologrium, Killed Mastema, I wandering around with my thumb up my ass because all I can find now are dead ends.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:20:46 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ochi coerced me into FF5 Job Fiesta, first class I get black mage. Looking forward to stocking up on potions and cruising through this shit :p

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I have a girlfriend now. We met on Wednesday. She mentioned that she was a gamer, so we traded phone numbers and XBOX gamertags. We discovered that we have pretty much the same taste in music and movies, and we get along really well. So, I asked her out last night, after talking to her on the phone for 3.5 hours.

Life is good.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a girlfriend now. We met on Wednesday. She mentioned that she was a gamer, so we traded phone numbers and XBOX gamertags. We discovered that we have pretty much the same taste in music and movies, and we get along really well. So, I asked her out last night, after talking to her on the phone for 3.5 hours.

Life is good.

*through gritted teeth* Good for you. I'm very happy for you. So happy. SO HAPPY!

No but seriously, 'grats.

I really need to get around to taking my balls out of my purse and asking out the girl I've got my eye on....
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

You can borrow mine, if you want.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Power outage was only an hour and a half give or take.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Life is good.

*through gritted teeth* Good for you. I'm very happy for you. So happy. SO HAPPY!

I really need to get around to taking my balls out of my purse and asking out the girl I've got my eye on....

Man up, cupcake?

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Life is good.

Man up, cupcake?

Pretty much.
Pages: 1 ... 5538 5539 [5540] 5541 5542 ... 13325