Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5537 5538 [5539] 5540 5541 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800154 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aye in AD&D apparently you can crit/backstab(ie sneak attack) undead. On the flip side you can only backstab from surprise so realistically its going to be only 1 backstab per fight anyway.

Huh, I could have sworn you played a cleric in Neruz's old campaign before, userpay.

I was, and I'm in another online game now as well, but I didn't include those because even though its real time the typing slows the game down just enough so they didn't seem quite so nutty. Or at least not to me.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Apparently we live on a pretty awesome planet.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Thank you. I don't really have sufficient words for this, but thank you for posting that link. My day just brightened considerably.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

While I can't tell if they've had alcohol or not, this was pretty funny, considering how the TB & Jesse Cox Terraria thing goes. It certainly has taken them a long time to get anything done.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love those high-orbit video things. Also, thanks to Janet for the heads up on Unreal World! Very cool... I might have to pass the news on to my Uncle, being that he's the biggest laplander/nerd ever, and would probably get a kick out of this.

Also in happy, streaming some Limbo from the Humble Indie Bundle V for Caturday, since it is among the best days. Linko, if you'd like to tag along!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

ARGH right now as flash player is being a bitch D:

Ah well. ALL THE MORE OF AN INCENTIVE TO GET IT RUNNING. ONWARDS!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Future clothing is closer and closer, now if they'd just make that damn invisibility jacket it would ace.
So the dress grows more transparent the faster your heart beats? Wouldn't that be a little bit awkward if it interprets a fear reaction as arousal?

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Future clothing is closer and closer, now if they'd just make that damn invisibility jacket it would ace.
So the dress grows more transparent the faster your heart beats? Wouldn't that be a little bit awkward if it interprets a fear reaction as arousal?

Oh God. It's the rape dress.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Thank you. I don't really have sufficient words for this, but thank you for posting that link. My day just brightened considerably.
OUR SPECK IS A BEAUTIFUL SPECK!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Oh God. It's the rape dress.

Or it could be a more convinient attire for flasher type persons, makes them harder to catch, plus no need to expose your dangly bits to the elements in the more colder areas of the planet XD

Also nice vid, always nice to see Earth from that perspective :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Playing Lord of the Rings Online with my great buddy Gus who moved back home and works in a Nuclear Plant, chatting with my girl, and waiting for Pizzahut to deliver one of those wonderful $10 boxes. Mmmmmm.

Having a nice, relaxing day :3
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

Just bought the 6th edition for Warhammer 40k and the Assault on Black Reach box, plus some miscellaneous tools and glue. After being into the 40k universe for so long, having actual models just makes it feel right

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

They have a 6th edition now?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Just bought fireworks. A lot of fireworks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Just bought fireworks. A lot of fireworks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hurray for explosives!
Pages: 1 ... 5537 5538 [5539] 5540 5541 ... 13325